Triad audio L3
Aug 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

juhua

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

Recently, I heard this amp and I saw this amp has many great reviews, so I'm interested in it. Is anybody knew something about this amp's real ability and style?

Aug 27, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #6 of 8
What headphone are you looking to drive first, there are quite a number of amps.

A cheap and good all rounder is the Objective 2, or if you are looking at driving harder headphones, you should take a look at Lovely Cube or the M-Stage amplifier which are clones of the Black cube Linear(sounds very nice with a lot of phones) amplifier. Amplifiers are usually a plug and play affair so there is no real problem.

Or since you are looking at the 900 usd mark, you could take a look at the Violectric line of amplifiers. If you are looking for a DAC/amp combo, a nice one is the DACmini CX(which you can buy mods for)

Aug 27, 2012 at 8:54 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
What headphone are you looking to drive first, there are quite a number of amps.

A cheap and good all rounder is the Objective 2, or if you are looking at driving harder headphones, you should take a look at Lovely Cube or the M-Stage amplifier which are clones of the Black cube Linear(sounds very nice with a lot of phones) amplifier. Amplifiers are usually a plug and play affair so there is no real problem.

Or since you are looking at the 900 usd mark, you could take a look at the Violectric line of amplifiers. If you are looking for a DAC/amp combo, a nice one is the DACmini CX(which you can buy mods for)

Objective 2, yes, I enjoying mind very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back