Triad Audio L3, has anyone received their order or shipping notification?
Aug 5, 2011 at 2:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

CARRION FEAST

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all, the title says it all. Triad announced on their Facebook page that shipping had commenced last week, has anyone received shipping info yet? I'm certainly in no hurry to get my L3, just curious to find out how the distribution process is progressing.
Thanks for reading.

Aug 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #2 of 6
Paid in may, nothing yet...

Aug 9, 2011 at 4:25 AM Post #3 of 6
[size=medium]Hello,[/size]
[size=medium]I sincerely apologize for the delay(s) in processing your order..[/size]
[size=medium]I have 2 people working at this very moment to get the orders to[/size]
[size=medium]The shipping place here in Hong Kong[/size].  You will receive a tracking # once this is done..
[size=medium]   You should be aware that a charger  is NOT included with the L3.,[/size]
[size=medium]You will need to get one appropriate for your local area.[/size]
[size=medium]The requirements are--  out put – 24 volt DC, center positive[/size]
[size=medium]The end  is  male   5.5 X 2.1     the  L3 will use what it needs[/size]
[size=medium]So  for mlA  200  -  600  is ok  even full amp ok but not necessary.[/size]

[size=medium]    Included is a mini to mini cable for your source input.[/size]
[size=medium]Many big mini cables do not work as the space is restricted.[/size]
[size=medium]For those wanting best quality connections.  Use the RCA input[/size]
[size=medium]As this is home amp quality. The mini s have so little surface area [/size]
[size=medium]They are prone to problems.[/size]

[size=medium]     Best Always,    Brad Taylor,[/size]

Aug 9, 2011 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 6
WAIT - I JUST got a confirmation Email, ITS ON ITS WAY!!! YES, YES, OH GOD IN HEAVEN YES!!! I can Finally use my new Sony purchases; my Z1000's and my EX1000's the Ex's have been sitting a week, but the Z1000's have been sitting a couple of months, now they will be used. YES!!
^^^ Strange, my email is different, you know I have an LLP unit. and you know I've been making RCA lods for my Idevices and walkman's.
OH! about the LOD's my machinist is WAY too busy to make those connectors for me, I had to twist his arm to make the two for the prototype, PM me and I'll send you pics, it is complete!

Aug 9, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #5 of 6
[size=medium]Hello,[/size]
[size=medium]I sincerely apologize for the delay(s) in processing your order..[/size]
[size=medium]I have 2 people working at this very moment to get the orders to[/size]
[size=medium]The shipping place here in Hong Kong[/size].  You will receive a tracking # once this is done..
[size=medium]   You should be aware that a charger  is NOT included with the L3.,[/size]
[size=medium]You will need to get one appropriate for your local area.[/size]
[size=medium]The requirements are--  out put – 24 volt DC, center positive[/size]
[size=medium]The end  is  male   5.5 X 2.1     the  L3 will use what it needs[/size]
[size=medium]So  for mlA  200  -  600  is ok  even full amp ok but not necessary.[/size]

[size=medium]    Included is a mini to mini cable for your source input.[/size]
[size=medium]Many big mini cables do not work as the space is restricted.[/size]
[size=medium]For those wanting best quality connections.  Use the RCA input[/size]
[size=medium]As this is home amp quality. The mini s have so little surface area [/size]
[size=medium]They are prone to problems.[/size]

[size=medium]     Best Always,    Brad Taylor,[/size]

Thank you for the information Brad, I understand how busy you must be at the moment, it's the reason I started the thread- i'm in no hurry & was hoping to get a rough idea shipping times, your response is very welcome & much appreciated. I look forward to hearing the L3 :D

Aug 10, 2011 at 8:56 AM Post #6 of 6
Shipping info received today, very exciting- I have to say that dealing with Triad has been a good experience, it's always a pleasure when expectations are exceeded, thanks again to Brad for the timely information & updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back