TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
Feb 2, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #1,921 of 3,865
Good morning, guys! :ksc75smile:
Recommend this song for you: BEATRICH - Priceless [UNOFFICIAL-Game For Peace]
I am impressed by the song melody! Really exciting! :beyersmile:
Do you play video games? How about Game for Peace? What kind of games do you usually play?

link:

Feb 2, 2021 at 10:07 PM Post #1,922 of 3,865
Good morning, guys! :ksc75smile:
Recommend this song for you: BEATRICH - Priceless [UNOFFICIAL-Game For Peace]
I am impressed by the song melody! Really exciting! :beyersmile:
Do you play video games? How about Game for Peace? What kind of games do you usually play?

link:

Screenshot_20210203-110546_Chrome.jpg

😊

Feb 5, 2021 at 1:24 AM Post #1,928 of 3,865
Notice for Spring Festival’s Holiday

Dear friends, KBEAR/TRI will start the New Year’s holiday from Feb., 6th to Feb., 19th. Due to the suspension of the logistics service, KB EAR Official Store will suspend shipping during the holiday. However, all products in the store can be ordered normally and will be dispatched ASAP after we come back. Sorry for the inconvenience caused! We thank you for your strong support all the time! Any questions or problems, just contact us. We will response you when we see your messages! If there is a delay in replying your messages, please kindly understand! Please take care and stay safe ! May you guys have a better and happy life!

happy chinnese new year 2.jpg

Feb 5, 2021 at 2:00 AM Post #1,929 of 3,865
Notice for Spring Festival’s Holiday

Dear friends, KBEAR/TRI will start the New Year’s holiday from Feb., 6th to Feb., 19th. Due to the suspension of the logistics service, KB EAR Official Store will suspend shipping during the holiday. However, all products in the store can be ordered normally and will be dispatched ASAP after we come back. Sorry for the inconvenience caused! We thank you for your strong support all the time! Any questions or problems, just contact us. We will response you when we see your messages! If there is a delay in replying your messages, please kindly understand! Please take care and stay safe ! May you guys have a better and happy life!

happy chinnese new year 2.jpg
Gonghei Fattchoy!👍😊

Feb 5, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #1,935 of 3,865
New Cable :beerchug:
KBEAR Wide 8 core Graphene single crystal copper plated with silver Cable with MMCX/2PIN Connector
Promotion price: US $99.96

link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002072808894.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.2.3ff472653PBblq
1_01.jpg
1_03.jpg
1_05.jpg

I am picky about cable weight and feel around my ears. Is this cable heavier and/or thicker around the ears than this cable sold on Amazon?

KBEAR 8 Core Upgrade 2 Pin Earphone Cable, HiFi in Ear Monitor Replacement TRS Cable Silver Plated Copper Extension Cable with 0.78mm 2 Pin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back