TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
Aug 26, 2021 at 6:57 PM Post #2,941 of 3,865
Did anyone burn-in the I3 Pros, if so was there any difference after burn-in?
graph - 2021-08-27T005647.794.png

Very slight differences it seems.

graph - 2021-08-27T005644.660.png

(stock as the baseline)

Aug 27, 2021 at 3:02 AM Post #2,942 of 3,865
I have read your views about the plugs and the cables. Then I need to say something.

1. We can't just cancel the original line, because no one does it, it must be well thought out. Secondly, customizing a suitable original line for each earphone is our product department’s understanding of our products, and it reflects our expectations for this earphone.

2. We don’t want to provide adapters, not because of cost issues, but because adapters does affect sound performance, and the size of adapters does not match portability. Our products pursue portability. This means that when listening to songs, it is best to use a player, a headphone cable and a headset. One more product is not portable enough.

Aug 27, 2021 at 3:51 AM Post #2,944 of 3,865
What I post really make sense in some way, that means we need to look for another solution. As a company we need to take all customers into consideration, and what' more, we need to be better and better.
We may not get exactly what we want but the important thing is that we know you are listening to us and considering our opinions and the options you have, within the context of practicality and your objectives, hopefully the final decision will work for most of us, if not all of us.

What matters most is how the earphones sound relative to price.

Aug 27, 2021 at 4:28 AM Post #2,945 of 3,865
The most important thing for all companies is to make money. If kbear & tri will always provide good sound at their price, I am happy to see your company to make more money.

Aug 27, 2021 at 5:11 AM Post #2,946 of 3,865
TRI Grace-S cable ordered today. 2.5mm balanced option.

Aug 27, 2021 at 5:21 AM Post #2,947 of 3,865
The most important thing for all companies is to make money. If kbear & tri will always provide good sound at their price, I am happy to see your company to make more money.
I agree, if a company does not make money, no matter how good it is, it will not exist for long.

Although I do not know what KBEAR/TRI finances are, I can say relative to price, their products are very good in both build quality and sound quality. That is why we, as consumers, have to leave it to those who have a bigger picture to decide what is best, after hearing what we have to say.

I know a company (I will not mention names) that puts 3 cables in the package, 2 5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm. The worse part of it is that most buyers will only use one of the three cables.

That is a waste of money in my view. In that situation there are two options for the company, charge more or damage the company.

We think KBEAR/TRI make good products that is why we are here, so we just have to trust those who make the decisions that the best decision is made for both the buyer and the company if we want the company to continue making good products in the future.

Aug 27, 2021 at 8:34 PM Post #2,949 of 3,865
I agree, if a company does not make money, no matter how good it is, it will not exist for long.

Although I do not know what KBEAR/TRI finances are, I can say relative to price, their products are very good in both build quality and sound quality. That is why we, as consumers, have to leave it to those who have a bigger picture to decide what is best, after hearing what we have to say.

I know a company (I will not mention names) that puts 3 cables in the package, 2 5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm. The worse part of it is that most buyers will only use one of the three cables.

That is a waste of money in my view. In that situation there are two options for the company, charge more or damage the company.

We think KBEAR/TRI make good products that is why we are here, so we just have to trust those who make the decisions that the best decision is made for both the buyer and the company if we want the company to continue making good products in the future.
I know the company:smirk:

Aug 27, 2021 at 10:37 PM Post #2,950 of 3,865
Aug 27, 2021 at 11:18 PM Post #2,951 of 3,865
Aug 28, 2021 at 4:28 AM Post #2,953 of 3,865
Nice, elegant look on the Aurora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back