TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
Apr 28, 2023 at 4:53 AM Post #3,856 of 3,865
For those of you who are Tri Starshine fans, Zeos will be releasing a video in about a week on his very delayed review of the Starshines. He went nuts over it! Apparently brought him to tears! Watch out for it!
oh sweet, although its still abit hard to rec the starshine as crazy good(and basically kilobuck endgame level) it is as you need a good source for it as it will merciously crap on bad sources.
If this makes any sense the starlights are a better rec for most folks because its not as flat and more importantly has its own mild V colour that is predominent over how the source colours the music.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2023 at 8:56 PM Post #3,858 of 3,865
Just curous what glue is used for sealing the iems since one side of my tri i3 pro poped open and the 2 pin scoket has been loose for quite awhile. Should be a simple enough job and not worth sending it back just for a glue job.

Jan 5, 2024 at 1:31 AM Post #3,863 of 3,865
Yeah
I wanna buy I3 pro but first I wanna make sure if the new version is coming or not because it’s sold out almost everywhere
In the era where TRI has been abandoned and existing product lines are intrigrated back into KBEar I don't think we're getting the i3 pro deluxe plus featuring aurora from the KBEar series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back