1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Transparent, portable amp

First

Back
  1. xk.a
    Not sure how a word like transparent can create confusions... I assumed it was pretty well established terminology for flat frequency response and no distortion. In other words, an accurate representation of input signal.

2. Magicman74
    I've already posted before, As I stated for less money then the A5 that is better you're not going to get better then the Topping NX5. Just like the guys review says it is hands down better then the A5. Take it from someone else (ME) who actually has/owned both. People will just pop of opinions without even hearing or owned them. They are full of them here. The Topping is more transparent and cheaper which is what your question asked. If you want even better you'll have to spend $300ish, And I recommend Meier Audio Quickstep (or any) Meier amp. You won't find a more transparent amp. But that was not your question.. So better and cheaper then A5, Topping NX5, Topping NX3s is same level as A5 if you change the opamp. Original Topping NX3 (No S) if found is only $60 and still more transparent then the A5.

First

Back