Transformers Dark of The Moon, what do you think of it?
Aug 7, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #16 of 18
Transformers didn't have cgi! It was all real.
But seriously, thought it was good. Coming from kids toys, the silliness is always going to be there, and to me that's what makes it fun.
I do find it interesting that films are starting to use real explosions and stunts again (not transformers clearly).
With the way technology is developing, we won't be able to visually tell the difference between what's real and fake on screen, the distinctions will all be made whether we believe a stunt could be done.

Aug 7, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #17 of 18

Quote:
Transformers didn't have cgi! It was all real.
But seriously, thought it was good. Coming from kids toys, the silliness is always going to be there, and to me that's what makes it fun.
I do find it interesting that films are starting to use real explosions and stunts again (not transformers clearly).
With the way technology is developing, we won't be able to visually tell the difference between what's real and fake on screen, the distinctions will all be made whether we believe a stunt could be done.

Hmm, they never really left did they.  Often people where yelling to much cgi when there oftenw as very little (eg: the carchase in Matrix Reloaded).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back