Transformers Dark of The Moon, what do you think of it?
Jul 24, 2011 at 11:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

yliu

500+ Head-Fier
I am a big Transformers fan, and I think Dark of the Moon is one of the best out of the three movies.

Although I was expecting it cross the 1,000,000,000 mark in worldwide gross or at least to beat Revenge of the Fallen, but there is still hope:) The movie just came out in China 3 days ago and come out in Japan soon...

Jul 24, 2011 at 11:29 AM Post #2 of 18
i thought it was really good, enough plot and action for all, as good as the 1st if not better.

The 2nd one sucked because it had no plot.

Jul 24, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #3 of 18
Just read some rumors say that there might be a Transformers 4! That would be nice since Michael Bay said that Dark of the Moon would be the last.

and if there is a 4th transformers, the producer said, it would be a sequel to this.

Jul 27, 2011 at 3:15 AM Post #6 of 18
also i hated Megan Fox, the girl in this one is much hotter, and she's british :p

Jul 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #7 of 18
i thought it was really good, enough plot and action for all, as good as the 1st if not better.

The 2nd one sucked because it had no plot.

Agreed. I actually think the Dark of the Moon is the best among the series. The Revenge of the Fallen is an epic fail, just dumb and ridiculous, especially the Leo Spitz character. I had no idea what's exactly his role in the movie.

And oh, I still prefer Megan Fox. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is fine, but not as attractive as Megan, to me.

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #8 of 18

Quote:
also i hated Megan Fox, the girl in this one is much hotter, and she's british
tongue.gif

True. lol 

The movie had boring moments but it was good. I enjoyed it, i wonder if there's a sequel? 

Jul 27, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #9 of 18

Quote:
I am a big Transformers fan, and I think Dark of the Moon is one of the best out of the three movies.

Although I was expecting it cross the 1,000,000,000 mark in worldwide gross or at least to beat Revenge of the Fallen, but there is still hope:) The movie just came out in China 3 days ago and come out in Japan soon...

I think it is very likely to gross over $1 billion.  Even if it doessn't it doesn't really matter, there will be a sequel with or without Bay.  A new dfirector wouldn't be a bad thing.

My review:
http://www.blurayuser.com/2011/06/transformers-dark-of-moon-review.html

Jul 27, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #10 of 18
I really liked it, was probably my favorite of the series.

Aug 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #11 of 18
982 million! almost there:)

Anyway, I can't wait for the Blu ray release! I will be buying the movie for sure on Blu ray 3D, collectors edition if there will be any.

Aug 7, 2011 at 5:34 AM Post #14 of 18

Quote:
So that means it's bad? 

Nope its just an accurate description there are car wrecks as they crash into each opther and then transform (they actually do).  I don't know what people would want from a Transformers film if they don't like this film.  The sillynes is an essential part to the series.

Aug 7, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #15 of 18
I haven't seen it yet.

But when I'm in the mood for explosions, I usually set off illegal fireworks in the vacant lot.

CGI just isn't the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back