Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Apr 9, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #5,101 of 6,404
If Gavin would make a portable uber, I might sign up for it. That's the only thing holding me back from getting this cable, I ended up with twau cable, which is not too bad.. But I always wondered how it will sound with uber.

Just wondering, do you feel the twau ref improves with burn in? How do you feel it compares with the other cables you own?

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #5,108 of 6,404

lol whatever. We all know my taste in music far exceeds just dubstep :wink:... Even warrenpichi got me into some goth music lmao.

Totally off-topic but that Klymaxx album you referred me too is pretty funky my friend.

I was busting a few jams in the lounge room just the other day actually, in double time!

I hardy listen to dubstep any longer BTW
wink_face.gif

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:13 AM Post #5,109 of 6,404
lol yeah they have good music. My mom use to listen to those jams when I was really young and I remembered the songs. Just that CD is quite rare. Well the one I bought from Germany is. Pretty much can't find that CD anywhere now, not in high quality and good dynamic range that is...

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #5,110 of 6,404
Totally off-topic but that Klymaxx album you referred me too is pretty funky my friend.
I was busting a few jams in the lounge room just the other day actually, in double time!
I hardy listen to dubstep any longer BTW
wink_face.gif

lol yeah they have good music. My mom use to listen to those jams when I was really young and I remembered the songs. Just that CD is quite rare. Well the one I bought from Germany is. Pretty much can't find that CD anywhere now, not in high quality and good dynamic range that is...

Yo, if you guy's want to download the following Klymaxx albums, including the whole schebang from 1981 to 2003, PM me and I'll give you the links:

Klymaxx - The Maxx Is Back
Klymaxx - 7 Albums - (1981-2003)

Apr 24, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #5,112 of 6,404
May 8, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #5,114 of 6,404

Good to see you stretching your boundaries away from Hawaii Hippy music, Lee.

lol whatever. We all know my taste in music far exceeds just dubstep :wink:... Even warrenpichi got me into some goth music lmao.

Oh sure, blame me for that why doncha? 
tongue.gif

May 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #5,115 of 6,404
I've just purchased a pair of the 1plus2, most excited about a purchase in a long time. I'm looking for a new dap to compliment them, i'm basically tapped out now lol so don't want to spend crazy money so was looking at the DX50 or the X5? Anyone have any expierience with these combos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back