1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419
421 422 423 424 425 426 427
Next

Last
  1. Kiats

I am glad. As for ergonomics, it's about the same to me. :)

2. CraftyClown

​Urghhh! Looks like I'm getting the wallet out again then [​IMG]

3. H20Fidelity Contributor

May as well just pay the little extra, get the copper cable with 1Plus2.2 housings attached. :wink:

4. CraftyClown

​Stop reading my mind, damn you! You're feeding my addiction! [​IMG]

5. Kiats

And should you need some numbers to make your decision, the current price list is set out at the end of the first post in the Tralucent Plus5 thread... :speak_no_evil:

6. Gosod
    this is the 5 driver?

7. Kiats
    Yes

8. Gosod
    little for the price!

9. ambchang

So I tried on new tips, and then adjusted the cable, and I must say that the comfort and fit is much better.  It turned out the issue has always been the earguides pulling the right ear piece away, creating that gap and causing discomfort.  Once I adjusted it as you suggested, it became much better, though not perfect.

I will go on a tip hunting tour now, and see what I can find to get the best fit.  The fit is much better now, and I don't get the bass leaks that I had in the past.

Thanks.

10. H20Fidelity Contributor

Alright great, glad it helped.

If you ever want to try and get them perfect I suggest removing the cable then again with the hair dryer do this.

Place the cable plug on a flat surface such as a table and place a finger where each arrow is to hold the earguide and plug flat.

Wave the hair dryer over it for a 2 minutes then hold your fingers there afterwards until it cools.

tralucentcableplug2.jpg

You can see how that earguide now sits relatively flat naturally.

11. Gosod
    it is this cable I think comfortable, he does not get because ear.

12. Kerouac

eeeh...what exactly do you mean? That this cable is comfortable for you, but not for the other person because he has a different earshape? [​IMG]

13. Gosod
    мI mean something that is marked by a red pointer, these elastics attaching the cable firmly by the ear and he is not crawling when I walk down the road, you understand now? If the author don't like it, that's his problem......

14. Kerouac

Yep...I do understand now => thanks for your clarification!
    [​IMG]

15. CraftyClown
    Morning boys and girls,

I've sent the cable I usually have paired with my 1plus2s back to Toxic cables for re-termination, but annoyingly the other two cables I have are not staying securely attached to my 1plus2s at all. It's so bad that the cables can randomly disconnect whilst I'm walking along.

My main cable will be gone for at least a couple of weeks and I'm genuinely concerned I may lose one of my IEMs at this rate :frowning2:

Does anyone have any suggestions for maintain a better attachment between IEM and cable?

Cheers

First

Back
410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419
421 422 423 424 425 426 427
Next

Last