1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417
419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427
Next

Last
  1. AnakChan Moderator
    I just wrote quick thoughts of the 1Plus2.2 as can be found in my sig. I think I'll need to brush it up still as it was kind of a brief write up.

2. H20Fidelity Contributor

Good one mate!

Great write up for a great earphone.

I'll send you a track tomorrow you must try with 2.2 and your AK380.

3. gancanjam
    Can anyone please share how forgiving is Tralucent original 1plus2 for say 320 Kbps mp3 songs especially being very transparent ? will Rhapsodio Solar be a better choice for mp3 sources compared to 1P2 ?

4. H20Fidelity Contributor

You would be fine with 320kbps, don't be too concerned about that. [​IMG]

Haven't heard the Solar System. 

5. gancanjam
    Hey thanks for your response !! also  many have mentioned 1P2 has micro phonics issues and it can fall off the head to make it non portable due to the IEM size and cable, will just changing the cable address this issue or is it something the owner has to live with ? i am planning to use it flights and not for running though :) so hoping it will be fine for me 

6. H20Fidelity Contributor

I don't use mine on the go, only around the house but that's by personal choice.

I believe @Kiats can help you here, he takes them on flights regularly.

And the owner of Tralucent himself Gavin travels a lot with them.

gancanjam likes this.
  7. AnakChan Moderator
    I use mine when I'm walking to the bus stop, taking the bus, on the train, then walking to/from the office. No issues of falling parts whilst on the go. However I have had the IEMs disconnect from the cable when I'm taking it out of the pouch.

For the microphonics, I do tuck my the cable under my shirt.

8. Kiats

Heheh! That were a few Qs in a small para:

1. Microphonics
    2. It Can fall off head because of shell size and cable
    3. Can it be used on flights

Answers:
    1. Minimal issue, if at all.
    2. A. Shell size is smaller with 1p2.2, the new version. Frankly, I had no issue with the old shells either
    B. The new stock cable is much more pliable. I think it was only the first edition stock cable that was stiffer.
    3. I use my Tralucent IEMs on flights with no issue and I use the thickest cable being the Uber cables.

I hope that helps. :)

9. gancanjam
    Thanks Anakchan, Kiats and H20Fidelity.. asking these questions as planning to get a 1P2 guys :)  

10. bavinck
    Where can the 1Plus2.2 be purchased? Google is not helping....

11. Sabre2

You could send a PM to spkrs01 (gavin) :)

12. Kiats
    Cable options and pricing are found at the end of the first post in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/798088/new-tralucent-audio-plus5-ba-iem.

:)

13. Kerouac

Having both, I can assure you that they also still sound great/transparent with mp3 @ 320kbps files (well, to my ears at least)

Microphonics is a cable issue. I'm allergic (annoys the hell out of me) to that as I tend to walk around (inside the house) al lot while listening => with the right cable you will have no issues. All my cables (I've never had/tried a Tralucent cable though) are secure with the 1p2, never had it disconnected unless I pulled them out myself. I guess my 1p2 sockets are still pretty tight, but I don't swap the cables that much to keep it in that shape

Wow, some great (3 initial) informative posts you've written over there [​IMG]
    Why have you never turned it into a (mainly copy/paste) review?

gancanjam likes this.
  14. Kiats
    kerouac, thanks! I did ponder doing that. Just need to clarify the rules on that. Anyway, it will have to be reworked with views of the final production unit.

15. H20Fidelity Contributor

Its a bit like ordering a luxury super car, stores don't stock them. You place your order with Gavin and wait in line. :wink:

About a month usually.

First

Back
408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417
419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427
Next

Last