1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400
402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411
Next

Last
  1. Kiats

Haha! Musicday, Gavin no longer has the Tera Player... I think he said that some time back. I can't recall now but he may have heard some of the IEMs off my Tera.

2. H20Fidelity Contributor

I was speaking to a friend earlier about the new 1Plus2.2

One area I picked up improved quite a lot is the transitions between notes or the overall flow of the music, I guess the PRaT. For example, if you're listening to a single acoustic guitar track there are much better shifts to each note or seamless flow, you actually feel the music rolling along.

In turn it works hand in hand with increased coherency and separation or musicality of the earphone.

Highly noticeable at lower volumes late at night or with slower tracks. 

3. Sabre2
    I do like 2.2 does it magic on guitar too... I tried it with Antonio Forcione both track: "I Heard It Through The Grapevine", "Acoustic Revenge". Move your body along...

4. H20Fidelity Contributor

Took me a few days to settle down after hearing 2.2. 

After each listening session I feel like posting about them, every time... Need to keep some responsiblity.

Except when I first heard them, that was utterly uncontrollable. [​IMG] 

5. Sabre2
    [​IMG]No wonder, its your conclusion 1 under your signature. [​IMG]

6. elnero
    Have the Chord Mojo?

7. spkrs01

I do not, unfortunately........[​IMG]

8. elnero
    Ooops, I don't know what happened there. I meant to ask if you have tried the Mojo, not if you have one.

9. spkrs01

LOL that's ok mate, been a while!

It is a a very decent sounding device........

10. elnero

Yes it has. My apologies for that, the TMJ related issues with my left ear kept getting worse so I had to give up on IEM's and move more to full-sized phones. Recently I've been using the RHA MA750i's again in a very limited capacity at work and I've been looking to get something a little further up the ladder but my headphones are now full-sized as opposed to IEM's.

I've been floored by how good my Mojo sounds. Unfortunately I didn't get it until after the 1Plus2's were gone but I've often wondered just how good they would sound together. I kind of expect it to be an excellent pairing.

11. AndrewH13

Can confirm Mojo and 1plus2 superb. But Hugo and 1plus2 just a touch better :)

12. H20Fidelity Contributor

My signature is actually requiring some deep thought atm. If I fill the conclusions with my preferred choices there would be three Tralucent earphones in a row.

I'm working out how to approach this without mega fanboyism being exposed everywhere I travel on Head-Fi.

Although its true anyway. [​IMG] 

13. Sabre2
    hehe [​IMG] For me, its a little simple. It between music and me. As long the iem is able to make me feel emotionally attached and connected with the music, the iem stay with me. So far, all 3 stays with me  [​IMG]

H20Fidelity likes this.
  14. H20Fidelity Contributor

For me, its about music to some extent, though probably not the actual meaning of the song (rarely). Hearing those same tracks I know well shed in new light, quite sad its become this way.

Like adding an extra gear or higher octane fuel to your car. That's why I like 1Plus2. 2 so so much because it's like adding an after market turbo with max boost to an already excellent preforming sports car.

Drifting around corners, smoking tyres, blow off valves, hot chick's and that cool stuff...

15. tgdinamo

Nice to see such great enthusiasm for 2.2 - I'm not surprised as I love the original 1P2 and the new one is surely better.
    By the way, which DAP's have you tried with 1Plus2.2 so far, and which one is your favorite? Sorry if you have already answered that earlier ...

First

Back
391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400
402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411
Next

Last