1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315
Next

Last
  1. Mimouille
    You are betting on the honesty of online shops...so cute :)

2. Gintaras

why not? i am very cute person willing to believe in humankind [​IMG] besides i am too lazy for doing math [​IMG]

3. Mimouille
    I never do math when I buy iems :wink:

4. Gintaras

because most likely your wife or girlfriend doing this for you? [​IMG]

5. Mimouille
    Yes but I round prices down to the 1000 below. For instance 1980$ becomes 1000$.

6. k3oxkjo

Of course, if she said "just let me know how much you need, dearest", one would round $1100 up to $2000.  [​IMG]

7. Gintaras

oh dear, do such girls exist at all??? :p

8. tgdinamo
    I have had my 1plus2 for few weeks now (with silver/gold cable) and would like to hear some opinions regarding possible cable upgrades (I'm fine with silver/gold but if meaningful improvement is possible without spending crazy amount of money I'd like to consider it).
    I'm not interested in uber cable which I know would be significant improvement in SQ (not interested because it's not portable and also super expensive), but other than that is there any consensus that some other 3rd party non-tralucent cables may be a sonic and/or ergonomic upgrade compared to Tralucent silver and silver/gold cables?
    I am right now particularly curious about the following cables:

1. http://www.doublehelixcables.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=105

2. http://www.moon-audio.com/moon-audio-silver-dragon-v1-iem-headphone-cable.html

3. http://www.moon-audio.com/moon-audio-black-dragon-v1-iem-headphone-cable.html

Does anyone have any experience with these with 1plus2 and if yes which ones are compatible and work with 1plus2 - my understanding is when ordering you have to pick westone to be pin compatible but what about recessed socket etc - are these compatible with 1plus2 in that sense?

9. Gintaras
    tg, i am afraid Tralucent cables are really special and no upgrade cable will come close to what you have, so i recommend you stick to silver gold and start saving for Uber :wink:

No joke.

10. tgdinamo

It's not just money - I use 1plus2 mostly during my commute and uber cable just does not seem well suited for that (sounds like it's really only useful at the desk or at home when you don't have to worry about packing it and breaking it - when it costs that much you just don't want to take a chance to move it around much).

11. DannyBai
    I am in the process of ordering the 1P2 with Uber and will be getting another cable for moving about. Most likely the silver/gold cable but might look into other more flexible cable options. I'm quite interested in the Stage93 cables.

12. ChrisSC
    I've got a toxic cables silver/copper hybrid cable that I'm really happy with

13. flymetothemoon
    You are right, Uber is not suitable for on-the-go usage and is ideal in home/office environment.  As I could listen to music at work and as such the Uber can be justified with many hours of music accompany me during most of the day.  

Cheers

14. midnightwalker
    I use the Silver Dragon V3 for my 1p2. It was a bulky cable but i have no problem using it on subway or jogging. The Uber cable is smaller than Silver Dragon v3 so I think we have no problem wearing it outside.

15. tgdinamo

Interesting - so how do you feel regarding SQ on your 1plus2 with your Silver Dragon V3 when compared to Tralucent stock silver or silver/gold?

First

Back
295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315
Next

Last