TRADED: Singlepower Supra-XLR
Nov 20, 2008 at 4:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Ricey20

1000+ Head-Fier
Well, time to downsize my dynamic rig as I barely use them anymore. So for sale is my Supra-XLR. I bought this about around March, but thanks to USPS, I didn't actually get to use it till July. So I've only had it for about 3 months. I'm looking for $ + paypal fees (3%). I'll take care of shipping within ConUS. I will also include a free Auzentech Prelude sound card.

Its still in the same condition as I got it (some hairline scratches in a circular motion mostly on the top from machining of the metal). Cosmetically there's nothing major and functionally its perfect. I really enjoyed using this amp as it really is a high end one. This particular unit also has a special engraving on top that says Supra-XLR as normal units don't have this.

I will also include the multitude of tubes that came with the amp, as well as dual Westinghouse 7N7 + 2x adapters (Bought from Singlepower). The amp also has a high voltage switch for tube rolling. Listed below are the upgrades to the amp, included tubes, and pictures. This will be double boxed in the same boxes the previous owner used to ship it to me. And I'll make sure to tape over the addresses so USPS doesn't smear it off and send it to their lost and found for 3 months
tongue.gif

I'm also willing to trade for a few stuff. Specifically a SRM-007 (old or new A/tii version), SRM-717, SRM-727, Woo GES, KGSS, Stello DA100 Signature, and maybe some other mid-high end sources/DACs (PM me first please). Any of these + cash unless its of comparable value.

Upgrades:

Cardas Silver Soldier surcharge
4 Channel GoldPoint Attenuator
Solid Silver Audio circuit upgrade (thick 99.99%)
Silver Teflon power capacitors
Dual regulation
Upgraded cathode gain tube capacitors
Upgraded output capacitors (low ESR)
Solen Capacitor
Jensen PIO coupling capacitors
Black cathode capacitors
XLR Input one set
XLR Headphone output one set
S/E Input one set
S/E Headphone output one set
New chassis (engraved)
Power boost switch

Tubes:
4x 6SN7GT
2x 12AV7
5x 5687 (4x adapters)
2x 6414 (2x adapters)
4x 6BL7GTA
2x 7N7 (2x SP adapters)

Pictures:

Tubes

Front

Right Side/Sockets

Back Side/Inputs

Left Side

Nov 27, 2008 at 6:37 AM Post #7 of 14

Ricey20

1000+ Head-Fier
Ok, since I'm going to need funds for holidays I'm going to try sell this quick. So price drop (definitely last
tongue.gif
) to $ + 3% paypal and a Prelude sound card. I paid $3600 for this so here's your chance to own a high quality high end balanced tube amp for a lot cheaper than what I paid
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread