1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(Traded) FS/FT : Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling version

Trader History (38)
  1. gearofwar
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    This is the latest revision of Valhalla 1 with tube rolling capability, the difference between this and 2nd gen is that 2nd gen offers gain switch for low impedance hp. I have paired this amp with some aftermarket tubes and some really transformed its performance.

Price doesn't include shipping or paypal fee. I live in NYC so the shipping to your door depend on where you live could be around 10 bucks, as for paypal fee, can be gifted to avoid.

The amp is in good cosmetic condition easily 9/10 , no major wears or scratches. Comes with AC cord , original box, stock tubes (there is nothing wrong with stock tubes, it's fine sounding but Vahalla could be better with tube magic) .

Add 200 If you want the rare pair of Valvo D getter Red label (this pair of tube is considered End-game for many people, with dark and musical signature), was a perfect match for my HD800 when i still had it around.
    Add 40 if you want a pair of JJ Tesla 6922 / E88CC Gold Pin Vacuum Tubes, Matched Pair (basically unused)

Currently Interested in trades especially Hifiman Sundara, HD600/6XX/650...
    Feel free to pm any offers
    Image-1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. gearofwar
    bump

3. gearofwar
    bump

4. gearofwar
    bump

5. gearofwar
    bump

6. gearofwar