Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 20, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #4,726 of 10,312
  Hello I ordered a cable from toxic cables ,Cryo OCC Stranded Silver / Copper Cable Unsleeved for my HE 400.
Somebody of you using it?
You think it might be good for the HE400? Or I have to change the type of cable? I had read in a review that the best results was the cable silver plated and not pure silver.

thanks

In case no HE400 owners reply, I have HD600's, which I presume do not have a brighter signature than the HE400's (at least from what I've read), and my Toxic Cable SPC cable adds just a tinge of brightness to the upper end and a little coherence to the lows compared to my stock cable.  Mind you, the difference in sound is very subtle, but in my opinion, it's there.  That being the case, I wouldn't want it any brighter, which I think you might get with pure silver.  Having said all this, there are a whole lot of people who would tell me that it's all in my head and I'm full of bull! 
rolleyes.gif

By the way, I have some sleeved cables also, but I love and prefer the flexibility of the unsleeved.

Sep 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #4,727 of 10,312

Will PM you this evening, will also reply to all, or as many emails and PM's i can.

Please do not message on ebay, if you need to contact me, either email or PM. Might take some time to respond, but i will respond to all messages.

If I emailed you two days ago should I try again or just wait?  I guess I can wait a week for a reply.  It wasn't that important and my order is still due months away.

Sep 22, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #4,731 of 10,312
Please post a picture of your TG334 and the new silver poison fitear cables when you guys received them please! Wonder how they look on it! 
biggrin.gif
 Bet they are gorgeous!

Sep 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #4,732 of 10,312
what iem cable would you guys recommend for the heir 5.0? Might get one for it.

Sep 25, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #4,734 of 10,312
considering the silver widow after all the praise it's getting...pm'd frank for wait time etc.

Sep 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #4,735 of 10,312
For anyone interested in something special..my 337 is for sale now in the classifieds.. Get it while u can. :D

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #4,737 of 10,312

Take it your BC turned up?

Something else must be the reason. I guess rookie would be the first to post "O....M....G.... MY NEW BLUE CIRCLE ARRIVED AND IT'S DAAA BOOOOOMB!" or something like that.
biggrin.gif

Sep 26, 2013 at 4:05 AM Post #4,738 of 10,312
ordered the silver poison ^_^

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:03 AM Post #4,739 of 10,312
Something else must be the reason. I guess rookie would be the first to post "O....M....G.... MY NEW BLUE CIRCLE ARRIVED AND IT'S DAAA BOOOOOMB!" or something like that. :D

Ur so right! Hehehe kidding!! I will only be like that if its really that good..i have extremely high expectations remember? My reference is of very high quality! So it has to blow my 337 away or else i will be very disapointed... But at least it will be able to drive the he6 perfectly...
As i said before..its not my amp anymore..i am only selling it for my friend...as he bought a new amp out of the blue... Mal valve is the brand if i am not mistaken en very very expensive..able to drive dynamic, orthos AND electrostats like staxes..he probably will buy a sr009 next... So i wish i had my new BC amp yet..but still 2 months to go.. Poor me.
Last week i got a mail the actual built of my amp will start end of oktober and be finished end of november. :xf_eek:

Sep 27, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #4,740 of 10,312
Ur so right! Hehehe kidding!! I will only be like that if its really that good..i have extremely high expectations remember? My reference is of very high quality! So it has to blow my 337 away or else i will be very disapointed... But at least it will be able to drive the he6 perfectly...
As i said before..its not my amp anymore..i am only selling it for my friend...as he bought a new amp out of the blue... Mal valve is the brand if i am not mistaken en very very expensive..able to drive dynamic, orthos AND electrostats like staxes..he probably will buy a sr009 next... So i wish i had my new BC amp yet..but still 2 months to go.. Poor me.
Last week i got a mail the actual built of my amp will start end of oktober and be finished end of november.
redface.gif

That would be the Mal Valve head amp three then. It IS expensive by all means (fully made in Germany, as far as I know), about 4,500€ now. Used to be 1,000 less in the beginning. I've read somewhere that the amp got quite popular in
Asia (it's full tube, so no wonder...) and now they can charge even more for it. I don't really like that amp, it looks impressive on the inside but it's very big and all the outputs are on the backside (why??).
Now, back to topic before a mod comes and deletes our posts!
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back