Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #1,817 of 10,312
Hi,

Looking for some advise on which cable to use for my JH16. 
Budget will be up to 300+ since i saw someone selling Toxic Cables through M.O cheaper.
Also, could anyone tell me , why toxic cables & not other brands haha..

Thanks
Newbie here.

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #1,820 of 10,312
Awesome craftsmanship and materials while keeping the price low. Frank is really into his job, it's not something he does just to get by.

U forgot something..out of this world customer service! :D

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #1,821 of 10,312
Just got my he-500, still waiting for them to break in. Tempted to spray paint the stock cable copper...maybe give me the placebo effect 
beyersmile.png

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #1,822 of 10,312
Code:
Just got my he-500, still waiting for them to break in. Tempted to spray paint the stock cable copper...maybe give me the placebo effect :beyersmile:

U will be surprised how good the prices are from toxic cables to update ur stock cable..and no placebo effect then. :D

Jan 3, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #1,824 of 10,312
Yeah i have a 22awg black widow on the way! cant wait, not super impressed with the stock cable...doesnt exactly scream quality but it will do for now

I hope to have mine ths week or beginning next week. 2 cables..frank put the pics online a few posts back.. I think i will be first to get them, yeah! :D

Jan 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #1,826 of 10,312
Could i ask which is better , the toxic silver coated cable (forgot the name) or the silver dragon (Moon Audio) for the JH?
Anyone have tried both and can give your opinion? Thanks

FYI The silver dragon is silver..so u have to compare it to the silver poison or the silver widow to do a fair comparision..so not to the as u mention 'the silver coated' cable! As thats copper.

Dont know for jh..but am sure the guys here can help u also :D

Good luck!

Jan 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #1,827 of 10,312
Took delivery of my Sennheiser Amperior today, and can confirm that i will be able to make cables for these and other headphones that accept the same cables, such as the HD-25.

Those interested can contact me, i know that quite a few of you have been waiting, so i will now gladly take your money for some new cables. 
biggrin.gif

I will make some cables when i get a chance and post some pictures.

Jan 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #1,828 of 10,312
Took delivery of my Sennheiser Amperior today, and can confirm that i will be able to make cables for these and other headphones that accept the same cables, such as the HD-25.

Those interested can contact me, i know that quite a few of you have been waiting, so i will now gladly take your money for some new cables. :D

[/]
Maybe silly question...how many headphones u owe now? :D

Jan 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #1,829 of 10,312
Quote:
Quote:
Those interested can contact me, i know that quite a few of you have been waiting, so i will now gladly take your money for some new cables. 
biggrin.gif

[/]
Maybe silly question...how many headphones u owe now?
biggrin.gif

You can never have enough headphones, 
biggrin.gif
 or cables for that matter, and by cables, i mean Toxic Cables. 
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #1,830 of 10,312
You can never have enough headphones, :D  or cables for that matter, and by cables, i mean Toxic Cables. :wink:

Why did i expect ths kind of answer..toxic cables huh? Geesh... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back