Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
May 4, 2018 at 5:13 AM Post #9,949 of 10,312
Received my SW22 yesterday. Looks and sound so freaking awesome! IMG_20180504_171020.jpg

May 25, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #9,955 of 10,312
Hi Toxic Cables

@Toxic Cables

I ordered the Silver Widow 22 V2 at 18/1 meaning 18 weeks since my order . Do you have any status? my order number is 1740. ,

mail ppdafno@mail.com

Thanks

Frank posted this up on facebook:

"Dear Valued Customers & Friends

I am extremely sorry for my lack of responses and contact lately and delayed orders, both me an Max have had a loved one in hospital for weeks, one of us had our elderly father in hospital while the other had a newborn daughter in critical condition in intensive care since birth for 3 weeks. Fortunately both are now home as of this week.

We hope to get back to work early next week and will be working around the clock to get pending cables out.

For those that ordered DIY items, Max will be packing these over the weekend and ship on Monday.

Doe to how long i have not replied to emails, over 2,000 emails have gathered up, this would take me the best part of a few days to reply to, so i feel it is best to work on cables instead as many of these emails likely will no longer be relevant, but if you sent an email that you need me to see and reply to, please re send that email and i will reply ASAP.

As an apology, we will be releasing a limited edition cable next month that is limited to just 20pcs, we will be giving away most of these to customers who have been patiently waiting in a random prize draw once all your orders have shipped.

Thank you so much for all your patience and understanding and please accept my sincere apologies again.

Please do share this with your friends that you might know are waiting for a cable from us."

May 28, 2018 at 1:11 AM Post #9,957 of 10,312
i would recommend Medusa 17, its sound is wide and board, you can listen to a lot of detail from the music source.

May 28, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #9,958 of 10,312
Hi, what would be an ideal pairing for 64audio u18t? Still deciding between the silver widow 22 and hydra 18
I just got a A18t last week and I've been using it with Silver Widow 22. I like this pairing for the most part: nice resolution, sound stage & instrument separation, just enough bass for me (although I want a little more). The only thing I am still unsure of is the vocal performance of this pairing, seems like there's room for improvement.

I hope to receive a GSP4 & BW22 V2 in the coming months to try with my A18t, perhaps these two will give me something different in the bass response & vocal performance departments.

May 28, 2018 at 1:45 AM Post #9,959 of 10,312
heard that toxic cable is launching a new version of GW, called GW20, thinker guage of wire,........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back