Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 10, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #9,574 of 10,312
And worth every Day of the wait! I'm still gobsmackrd by the Hydra Frank sent me for use with my FitEar 335DW and Sony 1Z through the balanced output. Incredible sonics even though it is still burning in. :)

Mar 10, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #9,575 of 10,312
Anybody has a recommendation for cable(s) that go well with Campfire Jupiter? The rest of the system is iPod touch and Oppo HA-2SE.
If you care to explain why you like it, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Mar 18, 2017 at 3:54 AM Post #9,578 of 10,312
Hey guys!

Which cable would you recommend me to use with my sennheiser hd800? Silver might be the wrong choise here, am i right?

Thanks in advance!

Mar 20, 2017 at 3:52 AM Post #9,583 of 10,312
I started a separate thread for this but got no response.

I am hoping here might be able to help:

Firstly, I have no soldering experience or equipment.

I am having great difficulty in finding someone in the UK who is able and willing to reterminate 2 IEM cables for me.

The cables were originally from Toxic Cables and I have tried to contact them with no luck - I know they are always busy but I have contacted them a couple of times in the past and present regarding this (with no luck) and I would now like to get this done asap.    

I am looking to replace a faulty 3.5mm plug with a similar one and also to have the 3.5mm plug on the other cable replaced with 2.5mm balanced trss plug.

I would be really grateful if anyone could recommend somewhere in the UK where I can get this done?

Mar 20, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #9,584 of 10,312
  I started a separate thread for this but got no response.

I am hoping here might be able to help:

Firstly, I have no soldering experience or equipment.

I am having great difficulty in finding someone in the UK who is able and willing to reterminate 2 IEM cables for me.

The cables were originally from Toxic Cables and I have tried to contact them with no luck - I know they are always busy but I have contacted them a couple of times in the past and present regarding this (with no luck) and I would now like to get this done asap.    

I am looking to replace a faulty 3.5mm plug with a similar one and also to have the 3.5mm plug on the other cable replaced with 2.5mm balanced trss plug.

I would be really grateful if anyone could recommend somewhere in the UK where I can get this done?

Get a soldering iron and a multimeter for about £40 total and just do it yourself. It is really easy 
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #9,585 of 10,312

The 2.5mm to 4.4mm adapter arrived today. Impressive sonics. I was using the longish adapter that Jaben HK sold. The Toxic Cables adapter boasts better sonics. Very impressive indeed!

Thanks, Frank! Another winner! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back