Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 31, 2016 at 4:22 AM Post #9,046 of 10,312
Hope you enjoy your copper venom, Highbury73! I actually have 2 pairs of those. :speak_no_evil:

Hope you get both the LCD 2 and hydra back soon, Itanasom. You will be amazed by what the LCD 2 is capable of with the Hydra. :)

Aug 31, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #9,047 of 10,312
@Kiats
Thanks. I am sure Hydra would be great since all of toxic cables I have have always put smile on my face any time I listen to them.
Sadly, it would take awhile at least another month before I can get my LCD-2 back from repair.

Aug 31, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #9,048 of 10,312
Hello All,

Just wanted to give a bit more feedback on the Hyrda 18 IEM now I have had it a couple of weeks. The sound stage is definitely wider and treble has more sparkle which is perfect for the K10s and as I said before the bass quantity hasn't decreased but I think after listening a bit longer it goes down a bit deeper and feels more textured. Really sounds fantastic!

Only downside I would say is that it does tend to hold its shape a fair bit. I have a 140cm version and it doesn't really fit in my Pelican 1010, if I have it in this case all day between my commute then it tends to get a bit kinked so it sticks out from my body when I am walking. I plan on going to the Pelican 1020 case which will hopefully solve the problem.

To be honest I can't really complain too much about it as for the thickness of the cable it is hardly surprising it is a bit stiff. In my opinion though the sound benefits far beat any stiffness issues. I fully recommend this cable unless you can't deal with the stiffness but that call is up to you!

Sep 2, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #9,049 of 10,312
  Sorry for the delay, will be starting the prize draw for a pair of these and other goodies, including the new Hydra 18 cable and a Piccolino cables on the 1st. Will post details then.

Have I missed the post? I don't see anything yet about this competition Frank??

Sep 2, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #9,050 of 10,312
how to be eligible for the draw?

Sep 2, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #9,051 of 10,312
how to be eligible for the draw?

Last one that posts no question/comment about it wins.
Oh wait...guess I'm out of the race now
wink.gif

Sep 2, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #9,052 of 10,312
You guys are cracking me up! :joy:

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #9,053 of 10,312

[size=medium]Prize draw[/size]
 ​
[size=medium]Audez'e Sine[/size]​
[size=medium]Hydra 18awg (2 wire) upto 6ft IEM/Headphone[/size]​
[size=medium]Hydra 22 [/size][size=small]upto 6ft IEM/Headphone[/size]​
[size=medium]Crystal Piccolino upto 6ft IEM/Headphone[/size]​
 ​
[size=medium]Will likely add more prizes[/size]​
 ​
[size=medium]Requirements[/size]​
 ​
[size=medium]Please add your thoughts/reviews on out website under the cables you own, many have already posted here, so just copy/paste what you posted here. [/size]​
[size=medium]If you have multiple cables and post for each cable, each of you review will be entered giving  you multiple entries[/size]​
 ​
[size=medium]First person chosen will have the pick of the prize and so on, currently there are 4 prizes, so will be 4 winners, i will more then likely add more prizes before this ends on the 1st of October, winners will be chosen then or soon after through random.org and a video will be made of picking all the winners one after the other.[/size]​
 ​
Please register on the site if your are not already, this way i will have the email for everyone that posts a review and this can be used for the draw and for also contacting the winners.
Alternatively you can include your user name on HF or order number for this to be used.
 ​
[size=medium]There are some cables missing from the site currently, i will add them this weekend.[/size]​
 ​
[size=medium]Please note, draw is only open to those that purchased directly from Toxic Cables or one of our dealers, so that we can verify that the person has or had the cable they reviewed.[/size]​
 ​
[size=medium]Good luck[/size]​

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #9,054 of 10,312
Nice, will post my reviews over the weekend. Getting an Ether Flow at the end of the month so a new cable for them would be brilliant! 
tongue.gif

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #9,055 of 10,312
done, left mine on the famous Silver Widow 22 cable. (IEM section) and will be doing another one on the headphone cable section sometime later :D

the name isn't there but ofc my main tekken character is there as the Avatar XD

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:47 PM Post #9,056 of 10,312
Review done, albeit in my simple terms. I know not of this fancy and clever audiophile speak! lol. Thanks for the chance of a win. I would love one of those prizes. Wow.

Sep 3, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #9,060 of 10,312
Is the DUM cable no good then?

Not so much a case of that but it isn't really the right length for my uses. Also you can't go wrong with an upgraded cable! 
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back