Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #8,626 of 10,312
  Hello Frank,

I have tried to order a cable from your new website, but everytime when I click on pay button I get an error from paypal:

"Data does not match input character set or default encoding. For more information, please contact the merchant"

I have send you an email about it, please read it.

Regards,
Milan

Hi Milan,

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues. I received a few orders today and just made a purchase myself to check and it went through fine it seems.

This could have been a one off issue, please try again and  if you have any further issues do let me know.

You can email and reach me directly at info.toxic.cables@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #8,627 of 10,312
  Another customer testimonial here: bought a set of Silver Poison cables for my LCD3 preF. I'm satisfied with my purchase: the cable brings some extra clarity and focus without sacrificing the timbre and smooth/rich quality of the sound. The sound is touch brighter, which is actually good thing. So finally a worthy replacement for the LCD3 stock cable, which is a letdown given the heavy price tag of the phones.

Thank you for your post, very glad you are happy.

Apr 12, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #8,629 of 10,312
^ Silver Widow 24 or 22 (22 is the newer version)

it will give the HD650 the speed and make the bass tighter, the Treble will get extra sparkle. the soundstage will improve as well. the change will not be small, its easily noticeable. don't judge the cable before giving it 100 hours or more. 

Apr 12, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #8,630 of 10,312
  Firstly let me apologize for my lack of responses to emails/PM's this last week, i will be going through all emails tomorrow.

Been working on a new website that i have been meaning to get to the last 3 years and have finally started on it and it is now live.

The new site does not yet have all the products listed, but i will keep adding them on a daily basis when i get a spare moment.

Will also run a new contest as we have not done one of those in awhile, for a 8 wire Silver Widow this week.

New Site here

Hope you all like it, the products now give you the option to customize them yourself rather then having to email me your requirements, so this should make things easier for you and also give me more time to concentrate on making the cables and getting them out quicker. But i am always an email away should you wish to speak to me or prefer to place the order directly with myself via email.

Absolutely smashing new site ol boy.....( In a posh tofee English accent)     It has been coming for a while....3years, but well worth it, nice to know what goodies you are making & what they cost....

Apr 12, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #8,632 of 10,312
  Pity you can't 'try before you buy!', lol. 

Very few manufacturers will send out demo cables. We have done it before and usually the customer will just buy the demo cable, Maguire and few others are the culprits LOL

There were occasions we never again heard from the person the demo cable was sent to and we lost cables. What can i say, people just don't want to send them back once they hear them :)

We could charge a deposit for the loan cable but this can take up a lot of time, with arranging payments, refunds, shipping and whatnot, so unfortunately we do not offer demo cables currently.

Apr 12, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #8,633 of 10,312
Hah.....demo cables......I think the feedback speaks for itself from the users here, I'm sure any of us would be willing to expand on the cable in terms of sq/build quality etc if PM'ed....not to mention Frank's constant workload (guy works harder than anyone I know, so backlogged all the time because he's always stringing together audio magic via cables).  SW22 recently been paired with the LCD-4 from Audeze.......heavenly as always Frank, stellar work.

The new website is a win too, hope this reduces some of your PM box/email traffic going forward.  Definitely helps people have a better idea of what you offer.  Keep up the good work!

Apr 13, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #8,635 of 10,312
Is there a list somewhere of recommended Toxic cables for various headphones, or do you need to ask every time? What is best for HE-500 or HE-1000 for example?

I think there's much discussion here and if you do a search within the thread, you will find the answer you seek. But, no, there's no compiled list.

Anyway, for the HE500, I would recommend the BW. Though I use it myself with the Copper Venom as well. For the HE1000, I like it very much with the SW22. :)

Apr 14, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #8,636 of 10,312
  Hah.....demo cables......I think the feedback speaks for itself from the users here, I'm sure any of us would be willing to expand on the cable in terms of sq/build quality etc if PM'ed....not to mention Frank's constant workload (guy works harder than anyone I know, so backlogged all the time because he's always stringing together audio magic via cables).  SW22 recently been paired with the LCD-4 from Audeze.......heavenly as always Frank, stellar work.

The new website is a win too, hope this reduces some of your PM box/email traffic going forward.  Definitely helps people have a better idea of what you offer.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks John.

Apr 14, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #8,637 of 10,312
I think there's much discussion here and if you do a search within the thread, you will find the answer you seek. But, no, there's no compiled list.

Anyway, for the HE500, I would recommend the BW. Though I use it myself with the Copper Venom as well. For the HE1000, I like it very much with the SW22. :)

Thank you, Kiats. Very helpful.

Apr 14, 2016 at 5:18 AM Post #8,638 of 10,312
Apr 14, 2016 at 8:47 AM Post #8,640 of 10,312
  My dream is to have all kinds of Toxic cables for my VE6, now I am having SW22, SW24, Virus 24, and waiting for Golden silver poison 26.
Still lacking of black widow 24 :)

What?????You still don't have the BW24???? How can you sleep at night? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back