Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 25, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #8,611 of 10,312
 Silver Poison looks very sexy indeed in her new outfit.......
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #8,613 of 10,312

Hi Guys

I have now got my 14m SW22 cable for my HD800s.

First of all, thanks to Frank for a great service (including a thank you gift for being patient whilst he waited for fresh supplies of cable!).

Secondly it looks great.

Thirdly, and most importantly, it sounds great straight out of the box. I will post again after I have a couple of hundred hours on them, but already I know that they are dead quiet and have lovely detail.

Cheers Frank!!

Philip

Mar 26, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #8,614 of 10,312

Hi Guys

I have now got my 14m SW22 cable for my HD800s.

First of all, thanks to Frank for a great service (including a thank you gift for being patient whilst he waited for fresh supplies of cable!).

Secondly it looks great.

Thirdly, and most importantly, it sounds great straight out of the box. I will post again after I have a couple of hundred hours on them, but already I know that they are dead quiet and have lovely detail.

Cheers Frank!!

Philip

Very glad you are happy with the cable Philip.

This was to date the longest cable i have ever made and braiding a 14 meter cable by hand was not easy :)

I took the liberty of taking some pictures before shipping,

Mar 26, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #8,615 of 10,312
Yikes!!! 14M? That is a lot of cable.

Apr 2, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #8,616 of 10,312
Hi all,

Does anyone has experience on toxic Crystal Piccolino cable?
I am planning to have another cable for my VE6X1 CIME, I already have SW24, Virus 24, plan to have Gold silver poison or
Crystal Piccolino cable?

Anyone has suggestion(s)?

Appreciated

Eddie

Apr 3, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #8,618 of 10,312
Hi All

Just reporting back that my 14m SW22 cable is, of course, still wonderful. I now have it placed under the floorboards across the end of the lounge that leads on to the doors to our conservatory, then along the skirting board to my listening chair. So totally out of the way of my two lovely grandchildren!!

Once again, thanks Frank.

Happy listening everyone

Philip

Apr 3, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #8,619 of 10,312
Firstly let me apologize for my lack of responses to emails/PM's this last week, i will be going through all emails tomorrow.

Been working on a new website that i have been meaning to get to the last 3 years and have finally started on it and it is now live.

The new site does not yet have all the products listed, but i will keep adding them on a daily basis when i get a spare moment.

Will also run a new contest as we have not done one of those in awhile, for a 8 wire Silver Widow this week.

New Site here

Hope you all like it, the products now give you the option to customize them yourself rather then having to email me your requirements, so this should make things easier for you and also give me more time to concentrate on making the cables and getting them out quicker. But i am always an email away should you wish to speak to me or prefer to place the order directly with myself via email.

Apr 3, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #8,620 of 10,312
Frank, the site looks great and I like how you now can configure the cables. Great step forward indeed and it will save you quite some email traffic I assume. I'm looking forward to see your reply as you work your way trough the pile of emails.

Apr 3, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #8,621 of 10,312
I would like to share with you my experience with Toxic cable and Frank. After a couple weeks of running in my Silver Poison for my Westone UM Pro 50, all I could say is this cable is seriously good! The bass has tightened without any loosest and mid and high becomes more transparent and lush. Track after track I listen, so pleasure to listening to. During the order process, Frank was so patience to answer all my emails. Wonderful experience!

Apr 3, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #8,622 of 10,312
Yup! Frank is a very good chap and does wonderful work. He's just so busy and hence sometimes patience is required when he's knee deep in his work. :yum:

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:45 AM Post #8,624 of 10,312
Hello Frank,

I have tried to order a cable from your new website, but everytime when I click on pay button I get an error from paypal:

"Data does not match input character set or default encoding. For more information, please contact the merchant"

I have send you an email about it, please read it.

Regards,
Milan

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #8,625 of 10,312
Another customer testimonial here: bought a set of Silver Poison cables for my LCD3 preF. I'm satisfied with my purchase: the cable brings some extra clarity and focus without sacrificing the timbre and smooth/rich quality of the sound. The sound is touch brighter, which is actually good thing. So finally a worthy replacement for the LCD3 stock cable, which is a letdown given the heavy price tag of the phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back