Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 31, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #7,336 of 10,312
  Did anybody have any luck contacting Frank or Max?

I'm guessing they are overloaded with work now that Frank has returned from his vacation but it would be nice to just get a short update on the order.

Sorry, been really busy.

Max sent out your cable last Friday, so should be with you soon.

Will go through PM's later today.

We intend on getting most, if not all of the current orders out by the end of November, other then some recently placed venom Orders.

If you need a cable in time for xMas, now's the time to get in touch.

Oct 31, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #7,337 of 10,312
  The first listen in the wild of the new LH Labs Geek Pulse...and it is brought to life with Toxic Cables Silver Widows!

Million Dollar question: HOW IS IT YOU HAVE A GEEK PULSE??!!  :p

Second question: How does it sound compared to your other stuff?!! 

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #7,338 of 10,312
Sorry, been really busy.

Max sent out your cable last Friday, so should be with you soon.

We intend on getting most, if not all of the current orders out by the end of November, other then some recently placed venom Orders.

If you need a cable in time for xMas, now's the time to get in touch.

Ah.. Excellent! That means I get to show off my new copper venom by Xmas. :) After which, Frank, you and I will discuss the next frontier that I should push in terms of cables. :)

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #7,339 of 10,312
Ah.. Excellent! That means I get to show off my new copper venom by Xmas. :) After which, Frank, you and I will discuss the next frontier that I should push in terms of cables. :)

A 8 or 16wire copper/silver 'frankenstein' Venom? :wink: Best of two worlds for a venom? Best to put a second mortgage on ur house then....hehehehehe

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #7,340 of 10,312
A 8 or 16wire copper/silver 'frankenstein' Venom? :wink: Best of two worlds for a venom? Best to put a second mortgage on ur house then....hehehehehe

Heheh! Now that's an idea. Thank goodness Frank's cables are so well priced. If not, the second mortgage would have been a distinct possibility. :wink:

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #7,341 of 10,312

The first listen in the wild of the new LH Labs Geek Pulse...and it is brought to life with Toxic Cables Silver Widows!

Million Dollar question: HOW IS IT YOU HAVE A GEEK PULSE??!!  :p

Second question: How does it sound compared to your other stuff?!! 

I have one because I am writing the release review for Headphone.guru...So I have the first one shipped. Ser # 002...

It sounds great. I am just starting to do some comparison listening.

Look for the review in a couple of weeks on www.headphone.guru

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #7,342 of 10,312
Heheh! Now that's an idea. Thank goodness Frank's cables are so well priced. If not, the second mortgage would have been a distinct possibility. :wink:

:beerchug:

Nov 1, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #7,344 of 10,312
Just got word my Silver P's are on their way overseas! Must.. be... patient..!

Nov 1, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #7,345 of 10,312
what is the Silver Venom made from? how is it diffirent than Frank's pure silver cable? i got pure silver OCC Litz from Frank, and Silver Widow too, 

i would like to know more about this SV, how does it sound? i hope less bass than SW. 

Nov 1, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #7,347 of 10,312
Thanks a lot for responding. As I said I was expecting you to be incredibly busy. Honestly it would have been fine if you would have said that it will be another few weeks as long as I knew what the time frame is.

Now all I need to do is keep the excitement down....

Nov 2, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #7,349 of 10,312
  I have one because I am writing the release review for Headphone.guru...So I have the first one shipped. Ser # 002...

Looking at the photos is already causing my ears to bleed. Ouch!! You must be a treble-head for using the the HD800 with a silver cable.

Nov 2, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #7,350 of 10,312

Looking at the photos is already causing my ears to bleed. Ouch!! You must be a treble-head for using the the HD800 with a silver cable.

SW's are not a typical Silver cable.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back