TOUR CLOSED - CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX
Sep 26, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #211 of 246
Sep 27, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #212 of 246
Tour units arrived today. Looks like everything is in order.

Oct 2, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #213 of 246
@datranz Tour units are on their way to you. I've sent via PM the UPS tracking information. Enjoy!

Oct 6, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #214 of 246
I am in San Francisco, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I also agree to all the terms set in the first post.

Thanks Barra! I just signed up for the AAW ones too, let me know where I need to send my personal details.

Oct 6, 2017 at 2:47 AM Post #216 of 246
I am in San Francisco, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I also agree to all the terms set in the first post.

Thanks Barra! I just signed up for the AAW ones too, let me know where I need to send my personal details.
Just PM me your work/home address/phone and a picture of your drivers license that reflects your address and you will be good for both.

Oct 6, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #218 of 246
Oct 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #219 of 246
I've paired Harmony 8.2 with Plussound X-series Tri-metal cable (Copper mainly with some silver and some Gold - $199). Man what a difference. A perfect pair for Harmony 8.2. The bass punches with authority. The treble is more airy and sparkles more without any fatigue. Thus the mids feel more airy too. The vocals get more clarity. This cable is what Harmony 8.2 was wanting. All that was there comes out in all its glory.

Piotr you've done an amazing job on this Harmony 8.2. You should really be proud of what you've achieved with this masterpiece. When I was listening to the universal demo, I wrote that the treble could extend some more. and the same with bass too. The custom Harmony 8.2 has been growing up on me slowly. But with stock cable or Linum super bax it was a little more darker than I would've liked. With this Plussound X-series Tri-metal cable, it doesn't sound darker any more. Such an amazing pair-up and such a joy to listen to.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the soundstage opened up slightly more, but noticeably so. Little more wide and little more deep. And more air between instruments and vocals. Very coherent and very detailed. Yet very musical.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #220 of 246
I've paired Harmony 8.2 with Plussound X-series Tri-metal cable (Copper mainly with some silver and some Gold - $199). Man what a difference. A perfect pair for Harmony 8.2. The bass punches with authority. The treble is more airy and sparkles more without any fatigue. Thus the mids feel more airy too. The vocals get more clarity. This cable is what Harmony 8.2 was wanting. All that was there comes out in all its glory.

Piotr you've done an amazing job on this Harmony 8.2. You should really be proud of what you've achieved with this masterpiece. When I was listening to the universal demo, I wrote that the treble could extend some more. and the same with bass too. The custom Harmony 8.2 has been growing up on me slowly. But with stock cable or Linum super bax it was a little more darker than I would've liked. With this Plussound X-series Tri-metal cable, it doesn't sound darker any more. Such an amazing pair-up and such a joy to listen to.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the soundstage opened up slightly more, but noticeably so. Little more wide and little more deep. And more air between instruments and vocals. Very coherent and very detailed. Yet very musical.
The 8.2 is definitely something special. However, I never got around to playing with cables to see the difference. Glad to hear you found a great match.

Oct 19, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #223 of 246
Oct 25, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #224 of 246
Oct 25, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #225 of 246
I have not received the kit and have not received a tracking number from @datranz. I didn't want to make a scene so I PM'd @datranz to get more information. I was told that it's been shipped out but did not receive a tracking number when I asked for one.

Update 1pm PST 10/26: No PM or update yet, package has not been delivered yet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back