TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Aug 8, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #226 of 340
@Barra , please advise as to, whom I should ship the tour kit to next, as we seem to have reached the end of the first leg of the tour.

Aug 8, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #228 of 340
Moving to the Extended List
@EagleWings , @drbluenewmexico - We have reached the end of our logistically friendly tour list. We are starting on the extended list with @ExpiredLabel up next. Since their is an overlap with the two kits and we are on first come first serve status with the extended list, please PM the next three so that we can work out logistics between the two kits and have a viable member to ship off to at the end of the audition period. Preference goes to the list order.

Aug 8, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #231 of 340
Glad it appeared my tour package had 3 boxes not four still trying to figure such us which although purple ones clearly superior
W500 Out of Service in Kit 1
@drbluenewmexico - I am sorry to say that we have a casualty in our kit 1, the W500 has been shipped back to me for repairs. I am still waiting for word from AAW as to whether it will be replaced or not in the tour. Until then, we will continue without. Those that missed the W500 audition will have an option to hear it at the end of the tour from the other kit. If it gets replaced, it will be sent to the current tour kit holder to continue the tour. My apologies to those that missed the opportunity, but as mentioned, I can offer the option when the other kit is return regardless.

In terms of figuring them out, you have the W900, the A3HPROv2, and the M40. They have their names printed on the shells even through they are hard to find. The boxes that the cases are in also have labels on them. All the stats and pictures are in the intro on page 1.

Aug 9, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #233 of 340
@drbluenewmexico - I am sorry to say that we have a casualty in our kit 1, the W500 has been shipped back to me for repairs. I am still waiting for word from AAW as to whether it will be replaced or not in the tour. Until then, we will continue without. Those that missed the W500 audition will have an option to hear it at the end of the tour from the other kit. If it gets replaced, it will be sent to the current tour kit holder to continue the tour. My apologies to those that missed the opportunity, but as mentioned, I can offer the option when the other kit is return regardless.

In terms of figuring them out, you have the W900, the A3HPROv2, and the M40. They have their names printed on the shells even through they are hard to find. The boxes that the cases are in also have labels on them. All the stats and pictures are in the intro on page 1.

@Barra: i contacted @EagleWings to coordinate next recipient of tour. i will be sending mine off fri or sat. enjoying the experience! thanks for clarifying the status of the kit
the missing iem, and how to identify the models. the 900 is clearly a TOTL IEM to live for, dangerous to audition. headed off to the blood bank right now...nah...but it does rival
full size headphones and is musically gorgeous as well as beautiful. dangerous hobby....thanks again for arranging and coordinating the tour!! as a sound shaman i can say clearly
that the 900 allows one to peer deeply into the structure of the music while enjoying the emotions and colors in my mind....high praise indeed!

Aug 9, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #235 of 340
Glad it appeared my tour package had 3 boxes not four still trying to figure such us which although purple ones clearly superior

@Barra: i contacted @EagleWings to coordinate next recipient of tour. i will be sending mine off fri or sat. enjoying the experience! thanks for clarifying the status of the kit
the missing iem, and how to identify the models. the 900 is clearly a TOTL IEM to live for, dangerous to audition. headed off to the blood bank right now...nah...but it does rival
full size headphones and is musically gorgeous as well as beautiful. dangerous hobby....thanks again for arranging and coordinating the tour!! as a sound shaman i can say clearly
that the 900 allows one to peer deeply into the structure of the music while enjoying the emotions and colors in my mind....high praise indeed!
I am feeling the same way missing it greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back