TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Apr 30, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #106 of 340
To my ears, the A3Hv2 is very similar to the w900 just less clarity and resolution, but for less than $300 it is one of the best if not the best IEM out there for the money, in fact I like it so much I jump on it on massdrop and pick the universal fit

May 1, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #108 of 340
I got the tour units late last week. Sorry for not updating here. Everything is in working order. I will try to leave my impressions later on. The unit that impressed me the most is the A3Hv2. I missed my chance to purchase them on mass drop which is a shame. They are probably the best price per performance of all the three that I have heard. Maybe the W500 and W900 need proper dap and amps but straight out of my iPhone they sound good but not what I had expected from a hybrid crossover IEM. A little disappointed in the W500 and W900 but extremely impressed by the A3Hv2. W900 doesn't have enough forward midrange for me I think. I think tip selection is also very delicate as there is a big difference between silicone and foam tips.

Will post a better update when get some more ear time.

May 7, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #112 of 340
Received tour set from @ericr

They are in very good shape. And @ericr kindly provided more tips!

headfi.JPG

May 7, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #114 of 340
@Poetik : I sent you a PM with my information, just in case this crazy forum screws it up. Message me back please so I know you got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back