1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Trio and 12t >>> Starting March 2018

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Vansen
    I would like to participate in the tour. I live in Seattle, WA and agree to the terms. (Moving to Seattle from NY Area on 3/30/18)

2. Barra
    Please Note New Signup Instructions >>> Emailed Contact Info, No PMs
    Please make note of the signup procedural change from past tours. To be added to the participant list, I need both an email - not PM - to my personal email that includes the photo of the ID/drivers license as well as contact information. I apologize to everyone that has previously sent their personal data through PM, but managing past PM has become unmanageable. Hopefully, it will be easy to copy and email that same info again to the new email address in the instructions above. I will be working to create a permanent record through this procedure to simplify future tours. Thank you for understanding, but the previous mishaps this year have required these changes.

>>> To be clear, to be added to the tour list, I need to have both an acceptance of terms here as well as receive the complete required personal info email.

EagleWings likes this.
  3. bvng3540
    I live in Bothell WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

4. pfurey89
    I live in Philadelphia PA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

5. Tekk83
    I live in chicago,IL and I would like to participate in this tour. i agree to follow the terms of the tour.

6. fuhransahis
    I agree to the terms of the tour and would like to participate.

Tuckahoe, NY

7. Jearly410
    I live in San Antonio TX, I would like to participate in the tour, and I agree to the terms of the tour.

Thanks for setting this up!

8. koven Contributor
    I live in Santa Clara CA, I would like to participate in the tour, and I agree to the terms of the tour.

9. San Man
    I agree to the terms and conditions of the tour. I live in Honolulu Hawaii

10. doctorjazz
    I agree to the terms, and would love to be part of the tour.
    I'm in Westfield, NJ.

11. hung031086
    I live in Madison, WI and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

12. Blueshound24
    I live in Sioux Falls SD and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

13. ericr
    I live in Issaquah, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Thanks again to 64 Audio and Barra!

Barra likes this.
  14. Ike1985
    I agree to the terms and I am in Elizabethtown, Ky.

15. lotech
    I'm in Frisco Texas and agree to all terms of the tour.
    email with details sent.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last