TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Mar 30, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #781 of 813
USPS has never lost a package for me, FedEx has lost several. The feedex in my town is notoriously awful, unbelievably bad customer service and it' been that way for years and it's reflected in the Google reviews as well. I hate going in there, they actually close the place down randomly and say they were on lunch break, no joke but I am happy to use them if the tour requires it. When I went to get my A18's from them after repair the rude woman at the desk said she couldn't find them after disappearing for 15 minutes. Another employee came in the door and heard us and said he remembered it because it was on the truck and then she found it. Scary.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018 at 8:25 PM Post #782 of 813
Some people just don't give a crap, unfortunately.

Mar 30, 2018 at 10:28 PM Post #784 of 813
Do people not read that the tour samples are supposed to be shipped via Fedex?
To be clear, FedEx is 64 Audio's preferred shipper who they use exclusively. However, we know that not everyone has convenient access to FedEx so other shippers are acceptable too as needed. Although in all cases, signature required is required as part of the shipping process to document changing responsibilities.

Mar 31, 2018 at 3:54 PM Post #785 of 813
Good news, bad news (not really bad!) .... the tour kit #2 arrived today and my wife signed for them. So, package received. yay :D

However, they came 2 days early and I'm out of town till tomorrow morning. Once I get home I'll contact the next people in line to arrange who I'll ship to next and update the thread.

Also, wife took the following photos upon receipt

IMG_20180331_123145.jpg IMG_20180331_123132.jpg IMG_20180331_123054.jpg IMG_20180331_123027.jpg

Thanks for a great opportunity to try these out!
aaron

Apr 2, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #786 of 813
Apr 2, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #788 of 813
Has anyone heard from @ljnew since he received the tour kit on 3/23? @gsr108, the kit is supposed to be coming to you and should have been shipped out by now, have you heard from him to get your shipping address?

No but he has shown logged in on headfi several times since then with the last time being this past Saturday, which is 2 days ago.

At point they should've been shipped out to @gsr108 by now. But @ljnew never posted his receipt confirmation.

Apr 16, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #793 of 813
Tour Suspended Due to Theft and Lack of Participant Cooperation - Until Further Security is in Place
Sorry guys, but we are suspending this tour until we can lock it down with better security. Out of three kits provided, we only have one left that @iamstumper is holding for me until we can determine a new course of action. We are down to it with four remaining participants who I will PM with options.

Not only are we facing theft, but we are not getting proper cooperation from the participants with many not posting receipt and shipping feedback into this post for us to follow. Those that do not follow the rules will be eliminated from any new tours going forward.

Please Help - We need to track down @ljnew and the stolen kit!!!
This is the information that we have on him:
  • His name is Nell James or James Nell
  • The kit was shipped to: 3236 N Nagle Ave, Chicago, IL 60634
Does anyone know him or live near him or better yet, know where he works? Does anyone know his facebook or online identity? I will post the stolen serial numbers later to watch out for.

Apr 16, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #794 of 813
Tour Suspended Due to Theft and Lack of Participant Cooperation - Until Further Security is in Place
Sorry guys, but we are suspending this tour until we can lock it down with better security. Out of three kits provided, we only have one left that @iamstumper is holding for me until we can determine a new course of action. We are down to it with four remaining participants who I will PM with options.

Not only are we facing theft, but we are not getting proper cooperation from the participants with many not posting receipt and shipping feedback into this post for us to follow. Those that do not follow the rules will be eliminated from any new tours going forward.

Please Help - We need to track down @ljnew and the stolen kit!!!
This is the information that we have on him:
  • His name is Nell James or James Nell
  • The kit was shipped to: 3236 N Nagle Ave, Chicago, IL 60634
Does anyone know him or live near him or better yet, know where he works? Does anyone know his facebook or online identity? I will post the stolen serial numbers later to watch out for.

Check PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back