1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017

First

Back
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
54 55
Next

Last
  1. Ike1985
    USPS has never lost a package for me, FedEx has lost several. The feedex in my town is notoriously awful, unbelievably bad customer service and it' been that way for years and it's reflected in the Google reviews as well. I hate going in there, they actually close the place down randomly and say they were on lunch break, no joke but I am happy to use them if the tour requires it. When I went to get my A18's from them after repair the rude woman at the desk said she couldn't find them after disappearing for 15 minutes. Another employee came in the door and heard us and said he remembered it because it was on the truck and then she found it. Scary.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. San Man
    Some people just don't give a crap, unfortunately.

3. Vansen
    Forgot to mention, these went out via UPS ground to @iamstumper on Monday.

4. Barra
    To be clear, FedEx is 64 Audio's preferred shipper who they use exclusively. However, we know that not everyone has convenient access to FedEx so other shippers are acceptable too as needed. Although in all cases, signature required is required as part of the shipping process to document changing responsibilities.

5. iamstumper
    Good news, bad news (not really bad!) .... the tour kit #2 arrived today and my wife signed for them. So, package received. yay :D

However, they came 2 days early and I'm out of town till tomorrow morning. Once I get home I'll contact the next people in line to arrange who I'll ship to next and update the thread.

Also, wife took the following photos upon receipt

IMG_20180331_123145.jpg IMG_20180331_123132.jpg IMG_20180331_123054.jpg IMG_20180331_123027.jpg

Thanks for a great opportunity to try these out!
    aaron

6. Barra
    Has anyone heard from @ljnew since he received the tour kit on 3/23? @gsr108, the kit is supposed to be coming to you and should have been shipped out by now, have you heard from him to get your shipping address?

7. gsr108
    No contact from him to get my shipping address. Only person that contacted me was Land-O-The-Free

8. BulldogXTRM
    No but he has shown logged in on headfi several times since then with the last time being this past Saturday, which is 2 days ago.

At point they should've been shipped out to @gsr108 by now. But @ljnew never posted his receipt confirmation.

9. BulldogXTRM
  10. Dr. Hugo
    No, he hasn’t sent out anything and I haven’t received anything. I am told that Barra is working out a solution right now as to how to proceed the tour.

BulldogXTRM likes this.
  11. iamstumper
    Barra requested I hold on to the items while he works out an issue.

I informed Dr. Hugo of this change of plans.

No updates as of yet.

BulldogXTRM likes this.
  12. BulldogXTRM
    Okay, I'm aware of the changes, just wasn't sure if Barra had already started the ball rolling or not.

13. Barra
    Tour Suspended Due to Theft and Lack of Participant Cooperation - Until Further Security is in Place
    Sorry guys, but we are suspending this tour until we can lock it down with better security. Out of three kits provided, we only have one left that @iamstumper is holding for me until we can determine a new course of action. We are down to it with four remaining participants who I will PM with options.

Not only are we facing theft, but we are not getting proper cooperation from the participants with many not posting receipt and shipping feedback into this post for us to follow. Those that do not follow the rules will be eliminated from any new tours going forward.

Please Help - We need to track down @ljnew and the stolen kit!!!
    This is the information that we have on him:
    • His name is Nell James or James Nell
    • The kit was shipped to: 3236 N Nagle Ave, Chicago, IL 60634
    Does anyone know him or live near him or better yet, know where he works? Does anyone know his facebook or online identity? I will post the stolen serial numbers later to watch out for.

14. Ike1985
    Check PM

15. BulldogXTRM
    Guys, Barra and I will be discussing security measures over the next few days to see how tight we want to make things. Be patient and we'll all get the last few people in the tour taken care of. Me being one of them lol.

First

Back
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
54 55
Next

Last