1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017

First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55
Next

Last
  1. jscmd2000
    I will be shipping my kit to @Vansen tomorrow. Thank you again to everyone involved in the tour!

The U18t are very familiar and balanced sounding iem in comparison to the Fourtes, yet very full in quantity and big sounding, especially in the mids and lows. It took me a while to get used to the big sound when I first got my A18s. At first, I thought the bass was too much, but it turns out everything was just big across the board. Because of their neutral sound, they are very receptive to what custom cables are designed to accomplish, delivering good to excellent synergy with most custom cables.

The difference between the U and A18t was minimal but interesting. The overall sq was similar, as expected, but the A18s were about 2-3 db louder, not just with the foam tips but also with silicone tips. Not a big deal. When critically listening at similar volumes, not just the bass of the A18s, but the mids and also the highs to a lesser extent, sounded more palpable and had slightly more added texture because so much more of the customs surface area is in contact with the ears conveying the tactile sense of the sound. The difference is not nearly as huge like how you can feel the sound coming out of floor speakers with your entire body vs. just your ears when listening to headphones. It is subtle but there.

Again, these are probably two of the best iems and ciems out there right now. You cannot go wrong picking either one.

Lastly, I just want to mention briefly my experience ordering from 64 Audio was absolutely phenomenal. They completely left me speechless with so many things that define professionalism. Even the way they communicate with customers, small things like choice of words and mannerism are absolutely first class. I wonder why other companies are not this way, because... honestly, this is the best thing you can do for your company.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Barra likes this.
  2. Barra
    12t/trio - US Tour Update
    Good news, the tour kits for our 12t/trio tour are on the way. I am setting up a tour thread for signups now and will launch this weekend...... stay tuned!

3. Land-O-The-Free
    Will you post a link to the new thread?

4. Barra
  5. Barra
    Stolen Tour Kit - Please Keep an Eye Out
    Unfortunately, we had an 18/Fourte' tour kit stolen during our US tour. They were stolen on a college campus in Santa Barbara, CA from @Andrew Lin last October. It would be greatly appreciated if everyone can keep an eye out for a suspicious sale of these items. The serial numbers for these IEMs are listed below.

Serial Numbers:
    • Fourte': T00193
    • U18: UX05821
    If you have any information, please contact @Barra on HeadFi, or Roman Belonozhko at 64 Audio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  6. Vansen
    Tour kit arrived safely Yesterday. I'll reach out to the next person.

7. Barra
    Reminder - Please Post Receipt and Shipping to Thread
    Please remember to post receipt and shipping to the thread including who you received from and who you are shipping to with dates. Without the updates here, it is hard to follow activities.

8. Barra
  9. BulldogXTRM
  10. Land-O-The-Free
    I notified @Barra personally. I’m not certain as to @ljnew current status....But they were delivered and signed for by him last Friday. :)

BulldogXTRM likes this.
  11. Land-O-The-Free
    0CAA3D92-0E82-4FAA-B75E-25C10DBD12EB.png 2E9E25E4-7CFF-4704-9B28-7F89ABAD1559.png

BulldogXTRM likes this.
  12. Ike1985
    This better not be happening again. The 64 Audio yours are for me one of the best things this entire site has going for it.

13. eldss
    Do people not read that the tour samples are supposed to be shipped via Fedex?

14. Land-O-The-Free
    FedEx was not an option for me. I work nearly 14 hours a day in a data center, where I don’t get to leave during the day. As well as the fact that I’m over 30 minutes away from the nearest FedEx. USPS was my only option. Sometimes it serves us better to be quick to ask questions, not the rhetorical type, than to make assumptions. For what it’s worth, I made sure that it was required for @ljnew personal signature for the package. So regardless of USPS or FedEx, it arrived safely to the proper destination, and signed for by the specific recipient. At this point it is just waiting on @ljnew to notify the tour of it’s status. Like all here, I am truly hoping that this is just a lack of communication, as we all would hate to have a second event occur like was just experienced. The good people at 64 Audio, and I mean that, as I have family that works there, do us a great service by giving us these opportunities. Thanks again @Barra for being the ring leader here.

15. koven Contributor
    "Stolen".. I don't believe that one bit, too coincidental.. Occam's Razor, etc. Hope karma pays @Andrew Lin a visit someday.

First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55
Next

Last