1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. darveniza
    li e in the Bay Area california and would be interested in participating within tour.

Agree to Twrms and Conditions

2. linux4ever
    I live in Chantilly, VA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

3. ericr
    I live in Issaquah, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

THANKS!

4. shotgunshane Contributor
    Atlanta, GA. I would like to participate and I agree to the terms of the tour. You the man Barra!

5. Kunlun
    Hi Barra, I'm in NYC and I agree!

6. shenshengkafei
    I live in Bothell, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

7. Torq
    I live in Seattle, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

(Assuming I don't get to hear them tomorrow!)

8. nmatheis Contributor
    I'm in Portland, OR and would love to hear these. I'll certainly do my best to follow your rules!

9. GTecX
    I live in Pomona, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

10. Dithyrambes
    Living in new Jersey. Would be wonderful to try these in tour. I agree to the terms and conditions.

11. highwind2008
    I'm in on this one for sure! Thanks again for the info Barra!
    I live in Atlanta, GA and agree on the terms of the tour.

12. wormsdriver
    Nelson (wormsdriver) I live in McAllen , Tx and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

13. The Dan of Steel
    I live in Tampa, FL and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to all terms. Thanks for the consideration.

14. Watagump
    I dont agree, I want them sent to me so I can skip town, that is all. [​IMG]

15. ExpiredLabel
    I live in portland or and i agree to follow the terms and agreements set forth. Thank you for the heads uo barra.

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last