Touchscreens - Never clean?
Apr 22, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #2 of 10
Try a microfibre cloth or pouch that you get with sunglasses. Won't scratch the screen.

Apr 22, 2009 at 10:13 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try a microfibre cloth or pouch that you get with sunglasses. Won't scratch the screen.

x2. I use it daily, even the back of my iTouch doesn't have any big scratches, just really tiny ones here and there.

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #6 of 10
i dont clean it.

Apr 23, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #8 of 10
Wear gloves!

Personally I use a stylus!

Apr 23, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by EEXO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a matt screen protector, it doesn't show fingerprints that obviously.

I have to agree, this is the best solution. You'll only have to clean it once a week rather than every few hours.

Buy the one from the Apple store, 2 for $30. They're alright putting on, but they provide amazing protection and don't smudge that much.

I used to have it with my iphone before I sold it, best investment on an accesory.

Apr 24, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnieb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to agree, this is the best solution. You'll only have to clean it once a week rather than every few hours.

Buy the one from the Apple store, 2 for $30. They're alright putting on, but they provide amazing protection and don't smudge that much.

I used to have it with my iphone before I sold it, best investment on an accesory.

Yet another advantage is that the protector is very smooth, so it's much easier for you to flick scroll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back