Toss-up between the RHA MA750, Shure SE215 or Trinity Audio Atlas Delta
Jan 24, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #16 of 28
Not sure what's going on over at Trinity, I have written them for updates twice now without hearing back on an order I made at the beginning of Nov last year. I did write them in Dec and got a reply from Jake at Trinity, but it was a "please be patient" and "Shipping is estimated for December/January".  I have wanted to bite on the Master4 series, but due to the lack of communication, notice, updates, etc from Trinity I can't trust that they will actually deliver at this point. These things better sound excellent for all the hassle! :D

Jan 28, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #17 of 28
  Not sure what's going on over at Trinity, I have written them for updates twice now without hearing back on an order I made at the beginning of Nov last year. I did write them in Dec and got a reply from Jake at Trinity, but it was a "please be patient" and "Shipping is estimated for December/January".  I have wanted to bite on the Master4 series, but due to the lack of communication, notice, updates, etc from Trinity I can't trust that they will actually deliver at this point. These things better sound excellent for all the hassle! :D

This just dropped in in the mailbox:

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #18 of 28

So......., any more news on the Atlas Deltas? I sent an enquiry to Trinity about my order and received a reply from Jake that they will ship this week (were supposed to ship at the end of March) but have not received any shipping info and it is late Thursday afternoon. Hope they arrive today or tomorrow. Anyone else got theirs yet? Or a shipping notice? Cheers.

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #19 of 28
So......., any more news on the Atlas Deltas? I sent an enquiry to Trinity about my order and received a reply from Jake that they will ship this week (were supposed to ship at the end of March) but have not received any shipping info and it is late Thursday afternoon. Hope they arrive today or tomorrow. Anyone else got theirs yet? Or a shipping notice? Cheers.

Trinity are liars and have been caught out, they said all orders would be shipped by the 24/25th of march but they havent even finished buiding all of them yet and its the end of the second week of April.
They have shipped some masters and Hyperions but other than that we don't know of any orders that have actually been shipped, and when I say some I mean less than 10 all up on Head-Fi.
Overall I would suggest cancelling your order, you will easily and quickly get a full refund, they're very honest with that at least, and look elsewhere. OR just forget your order and be excited when you open a parcel and realise what it is, they're your only really appealing options because you won't likely have your Trinity AD's before the end of May, and if you didn't get fast shipping then it could be much later.
Sorry to break all of that to you, I too have dealt with this from Trinity, and cancelled not one but 5 orders from them!! I then went and ordered a pair of A4's and they should be here today!

All the best

Apr 14, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #20 of 28

Trinity are liars and have been caught out, they said all orders would be shipped by the 24/25th of march but they havent even finished buiding all of them yet and its the end of the second week of April.
They have shipped some masters and Hyperions but other than that we don't know of any orders that have actually been shipped, and when I say some I mean less than 10 all up on Head-Fi.
Overall I would suggest cancelling your order, you will easily and quickly get a full refund, they're very honest with that at least, and look elsewhere. OR just forget your order and be excited when you open a parcel and realise what it is, they're your only really appealing options because you won't likely have your Trinity AD's before the end of May, and if you didn't get fast shipping then it could be much later.
Sorry to break all of that to you, I too have dealt with this from Trinity, and cancelled not one but 5 orders from them!! I then went and ordered a pair of A4's and they should be here today!

All the best

Whoa, buddy. Want a jury before you go to the execution?
While it's true that they definitely are having problems with shipping, I think you may be overreacting. You have no proof that they were lying when they said many orders have gone out, and no reason to call them liars.
To swannie007, I suggest giving it a bit more time. Trinity really messed up when trying to release this many IEMs all at once, and they are catching hell for it. I would give them a week or so more. There is no reason to doubt the IEMs are coming, but they have missed the deadline by quite a stretch. If you can wait, I would.
That being said, don't think I am apologizing for them. Believe me, I won't pre-order from them again for sure. But I genuinely believe they meant no malice in it and that they are working very hard to make things right. Hopefully they have learned from this mistake, and will not repeat it ever again.

Apr 14, 2017 at 10:36 PM Post #21 of 28

While it's true that they definitely are having problems with shipping, I think you may be overreacting. You have no proof that they were lying when they said many orders have gone out, and no reason to call them liars.

To @swannie007, I suggest giving it a bit more time. Trinity really messed up when trying to release this many IEMs all at once, and they are catching hell for it. I would give them a week or so more. There is no reason to doubt the IEMs are coming, but they have missed the deadline by quite a stretch. If you can wait, I would.

That being said, don't think I am apologizing for them. Believe me, I won't pre-order from them again for sure. But I genuinely believe they meant no malice in it and that they are working very hard to make things right. Hopefully they have learned from this mistake, and will not repeat it ever again.

This isn't even a debate worth having anymore. Trinity said their orders would be shipped by the 24/25th of march and then Bob himself said on p937 of the trinity phantom series thread which I can't be bothered linking, that they aren't even done building the orders? they said they were done months ago, they said they would be shipped two weeks ago, and not even the construction is complete. That is the lie, they also lie to me personally about my Master's order, but that was a similar lie so it's not even worth mentioning. They were lying to stall and cover their asses, not to cause any harm, that is for sure, however lying is lying and a company that does so shouldn't be trusted and probably won't survive in this market. So sure let the jury decide? I don't care but it's pretty clear at least to me that there is some serious lying and deceit going on.

Apr 15, 2017 at 1:28 AM Post #22 of 28

To @swannie007, I suggest giving it a bit more time. Trinity really messed up when trying to release this many IEMs all at once, and they are catching hell for it. I would give them a week or so more. There is no reason to doubt the IEMs are coming, but they have missed the deadline by quite a stretch. If you can wait, I would.

This isn't even a debate worth having anymore. Trinity said their orders would be shipped by the 24/25th of march and then Bob himself said on p937 of the trinity phantom series thread which I can't be bothered linking, that they aren't even done building the orders? they said they were done months ago, they said they would be shipped two weeks ago, and not even the construction is complete. That is the lie, they also lie to me personally about my Master's order, but that was a similar lie so it's not even worth mentioning. They were lying to stall and cover their asses, not to cause any harm, that is for sure, however lying is lying and a company that does so shouldn't be trusted and probably won't survive in this market. So sure let the jury decide? I don't care but it's pretty clear at least to me that there is some serious lying and deceit going on.

It's a debate I don't want to have either. I just don't like the public bashing that has been happening. You can be pissed all you want but why go to a different thread and bash the company like this? He asked if there was any news on shipping and if anyone had gotten theirs and you said "Trinity are liars and have been caught out" and "I would suggest cancelling your order". Seems a bit malicious to me, especially when that wasn't what he was asking.

Apr 19, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #23 of 28

With all due respect, I am a customer waiting for the Atlas Delta hybrids as well... I wouldn't ever go as far as to say that anything of the delays was a premeditated tactics nor intent by a Bob and
Trinity Audio, not to mention using the words such as "lie".
The refunds are fully possible, anyone can make a mistake(s)... I would certainly agree that the waiting times and prolongations are ridiculous at this point, and much of the criticism is founded, but
there should still be enough room for expressing the dissatisfaction in slightly different manner.

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #25 of 28

With all due respect, I am a customer waiting for the Atlas Delta hybrids as well... I wouldn't ever go as far as to say that anything of the delays was a premeditated tactics nor intent by a Bob and
Trinity Audio, not to mention using the words such as "lie".
The refunds are fully possible, anyone can make a mistake(s)... I would certainly agree that the waiting times and prolongations are ridiculous at this point, and much of the criticism is founded, but
there should still be enough room for expressing the dissatisfaction in slightly different manner.

I can prove without a doubt that they lied to me personally, flat out lies. I did not say they were malicious in any way, and I clearly stated that I believe they were an attempt to cover their own asses, and stall customers. I can and have proven that they said they HAD DONE something, that they hadn't done, that's not a mistake because it was about the past, not an overestimation of what they will be able to do in the future. I was a wholehearted supporter of Trinity and had multiple orders with them, and they completely and utterly abused my faith in the personally, that gives me reasonable grounds to take the belief, and express the belief, that they lied to their customers, because they lied to me.
Nothing that I said was maligning, anything that was opinion was made clear to be a belief, and anything that I can prove happened was stated as fact. Not only is that legal but that's reasonable and on a website that is notorious for being critical of companies, whilst making some company's successful, it is warranted in every way and I know for a fact that there are multiple TA customers that will support me on this.

May 6, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #26 of 28
So... here it is May 6th and still no Atlas Deltas or any delivery notification. After my THIRD delivery inquiry two weeks ago Trinity advised that they should ship the following week or latest early the next week. Well, it is now the end of the second week and nothing.......the silence is deafening! I shall send another delivery inquiry (the fourth!) and see what I get told this time. I must say that I like Trinity as a company and enjoy their products that I own but I do not enjoy being led on with misleading replies to my inquiries. This will certainly be my final pre-order with Trinity and if I purchase any more products from them it will be in stock product. Cheers.

Jun 2, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #27 of 28
So... here it is May 6th and still no Atlas Deltas or any delivery notification. After my THIRD delivery inquiry two weeks ago Trinity advised that they should ship the following week or latest early the next week. Well, it is now the end of the second week and nothing.......the silence is deafening! I shall send another delivery inquiry (the fourth!) and see what I get told this time. I must say that I like Trinity as a company and enjoy their products that I own but I do not enjoy being led on with misleading replies to my inquiries. This will certainly be my final pre-order with Trinity and if I purchase any more products from them it will be in stock product. Cheers.
Well, I finally cancelled my order of the Atlas Deltas as I have no confidence of a delivery in the near future. I ordered another set of earphones and they were delivered when promised. Sorry to say but its "Goodbye Trinity" for me.

Jun 20, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #28 of 28
Apparently all Deltas have been upgraded to Phantom Masters due to QC issues... I'm not really in a rush but I feel I could have bought a better pair than the PMs given the amount of time that's passed since I placed my order...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back