Toslink is not so bad after all
May 23, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #46 of 50
So you guys are just gonna let that shirt slide?....really???

He probably thinks he has more cred if he follows Tyll Hertsens cue of *colorful* Hawaiian shirts. Because of Tyll, I had always assumed Hawaiian shirts were part of an audiophile thing (IE too busy appreciating music to consider color coordination). :wink:

Last edited:
May 24, 2019 at 5:34 AM Post #47 of 50
He probably thinks he has more cred if he follows Tyll Hertsens cue of *colorful* Hawaiian shirts. Because of Tyll, I had always assumed Hawaiian shirts were part of an audiophile thing (IE too busy appreciating music to consider color coordination). :wink:
nah, Ted Smith has cosplayed as retired Santa on a cruise for many years. it's really his own thing. although I vividly remember this picture as something special even for him(I cannot lie, if I had that shirt I would definitely wear it at the most official event I could find. it has +50 charisma when you equip it).
050a_PS_Audio_Ted_Smith_2014_B+20_C+10_saturation+20_DSC_1202.jpg

May 24, 2019 at 6:33 AM Post #48 of 50
Why has he got his head on upside down?
There's also a safety concern! If his shirt actually caught fire, how would anyone tell the difference until it was too late?

G

May 24, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #49 of 50
We need a Sartorial-Fi forum.

Jun 19, 2019 at 3:33 PM Post #50 of 50
Why has he got his head on upside down?
There's also a safety concern! If his shirt actually caught fire, how would anyone tell the difference until it was too late?

G

You finally wrote something short enough that I could commit to reading the whole thing! :beerchug:

:ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back