Toronto winter meet? [interest check]
Feb 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #33 of 74

Nice. I just acquired an SRM-252S, so that should suffice also. 
Hope to see you at the meet!
Quote:
I'd be interested in coming, and I can bring my HeadAmp KGSS. I'll also probably bring my broken (channel imbalanced) O2 Mk1 for comparison. But it would be nice to hear them as they should be, again.

Feb 11, 2012 at 5:29 AM Post #34 of 74

Quote:
Anyone have a Stax amp? I can bring my O2 Mk1 for the meet.

I'll have a Woo GES in house by the meet as well, so it sounds like you've got options.
(How on earth will I lug all this over there ???? I'm gonna need a sherpa)

Feb 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #35 of 74
Hi, obzilla. Saw in your profile that you have a LCD2. Mind bringing it to the meeting? I have Ear909 amp coming to meet, which is said to be among the best match for LCD2 and T1 ( balanced even better). Really want to try those on my amp as I am also considering buying T1 or Audeze. Cheers.

Feb 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #38 of 74

Quote:
Hi, obzilla. Saw in your profile that you have a LCD2. Mind bringing it to the meeting? I have Ear909 amp coming to meet, which is said to be among the best match for LCD2 and T1 ( balanced even better). Really want to try those on my amp as I am also considering buying T1 or Audeze. Cheers.

Nope, I don't mind at all.
We uh, might have to rent a van though considering the amount of gear!
I'm willing to pitch in if a few of us want to get together and ride share for gear transport. I have too much for public transport or a taxi.

Anyone interested PM me and maybe we can arrange proper transport for ourselves and the gear.

Feb 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM Post #39 of 74
I'm mostly an IEM kind of person (Given I'm living in a dorm). I've got:

Monster Turbine Pro Coppers
Atrio Pro M5 (The MG7 Driver one)
Sennheiser HD595
iBasso D12 Anaconda

I'm hoping someone will be bringing the amp combo Fiio E7/E9 and the Arrow Headstage or Headamp Pico Slim.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #41 of 74
Just so people are aware I'll be coming down the 410 and across the 401 - so if you're roughly around those areas then I would have a vehicle (so I could potentially bring you). It is only a Mazda 3 - so don't expect a crazy amount of storage, but I figure it has enough.

** I should clarify that until I know the date of the meet I cannot 100% confirm my attendence **

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #42 of 74
So have we come anywhere near a solidified date?

I'm trying to arrange a rental split for us pedestrians.

I originate from downtown, we currently have 2 possible carpoolers, anyone else downtown want to hop on?

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM Post #43 of 74
It's a busy long-birthday weekend, but I'll try to determine a date by mid-next week.

I'll also start a running list for whatever date.
Stay tuned.

-G

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM Post #44 of 74
I might be interested in hopping in the carpool. I live downtown as well. 

Quote:
I'd be interested in coming, and I can bring my HeadAmp KGSS. I'll also probably bring my broken (channel imbalanced) O2 Mk1 for comparison. But it would be nice to hear them as they should be, again.

Did you fix the imbalance issue? If I finish the kgsshv before the meet happens I could try to bring it along with me.

Feb 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #45 of 74
I'll be coming down from up north (Barrie area) if anyone is looking for a ride from that route.

Oh and please let me know what you guys would like me to bring from my profile - far too much to tote it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back