Toronto Meet - Sunday April 8th
Apr 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM Post #91 of 141
Good meeting you guys today! I have some sorting to do but ill have the pictures ready for when the impressions thread is ready!

Thanks for letting me listen to your Grado RS-2, one of my very favourite phones of the whole meet! ( no offence intended to any other 'phone owners I met today)!:D

BTW, it was great meeting everyone, special thanks to Pavel for organizing all this!

Apr 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #92 of 141
Great meet guys and thanks Pavel for hosting yet another terrific meet. 
I look forward to leaving my impressions on the followup thread.
Bryan

Apr 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #93 of 141
So we are this FallenAngels after party and apparantly after these two bottles of vodka he forgot how to turn on his computer, anyone know or has been in his appt and knows how to get this damn machine on?

Apr 8, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #94 of 141

A great time was had by all! Much thanks to Pavel who... mysteriously disappeared after a certain amount of scotch 
beerchug.gif
. Thanks again for putting up with all of us. It was great to meet those that I did, and to those I didn't, well I hope to see you all at another meet.

And I did learn about about "pen fi" I had no idea that $500 highlighters existed, much les a [size=small][/size]35.000,00 pen. Crazy crazy stuff.

Apr 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #95 of 141
A great time was had by all! Much thanks to Pavel who... mysteriously disappeared after a certain amount of scotch 
beerchug.gif
. Thanks again for putting up with all of us. It was great to meet those that I did, and to those I didn't, well I hope to see you all at another meet.

And I did learn about about "pen fi" I had no idea that $500 highlighters existed, much les a [size=small][/size]35.000,00 pen. Crazy crazy stuff.

It's ok, Pavel is in the right hands, you see it just we wanted some sushi, and sushi is so hard to find... So yeah after finishing that bottle of sub rocks we discovered the not yet known synergy of Buffalo 2 with the hd 800, but after the bottle of Sobieski we agreed that beats are the best headphones ever so watch out for Pavel selling all his inventory soon, well at least if he doesn't sober anytime soon

Apr 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #96 of 141
Rock this business on your beats.

Apr 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #100 of 141
So who's going to put up pictures from the meet? (besides those of Pavel passed out with Russian insults written on his forehead)

Apr 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #102 of 141

Quote:
Great meet guys and thanks Pavel for hosting yet another terrific meet. 
I look forward to leaving my impressions on the followup thread.
Bryan

Hey "Mr. X"
Thank for letting me check out your Stax stuff, very nice.    Smoooooth sounding stuff.
Turns out our paths had crossed previously, you had recommended some Rolling Stones albums to me on Head Fi, I was the guy who couldn't get a grip on "Exile On Main Street" a few days back.
Looks like a lot of folks were recommended Beggars Banquet. I'll have to get that one next.   Call me crazy or a heretic, but I am not a fan of the Brian Jones years.
redface.gif

Chris

Apr 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #105 of 141
So, like where are all the "meet impressions".  It's always nice to read about peoples experiences, headphone and amp reviews, favorites and dislikes from the meet etc ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back