TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread
Jun 8, 2014 at 2:14 AM Post #91 of 2,185
Well, looks like tool_nerd on eBay has become a total "tool" and bumped the price of NX1 up by $100.

What a tool...........

Anyone thinking of buying avoid this seller at all costs, go through Deal Extreme or another source. 

Jun 8, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #92 of 2,185
Well, looks like tool_nerd on eBay has become a total "tool" and bumped the price of NX1 up by $100.

What a tool...........

Anyone thinking of buying avoid this seller at all costs, go through Deal Extreme or another source. 

We might need to start a group private message function where we can keep the hype a secret from the sellers.. Lol

Jun 8, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #93 of 2,185
We might need to start a group private message function where we can keep the hype a secret from the sellers.. Lol

All he's done is cut his own throat because no-one in their right mind will pay that, an increase of $10 - $15 maybe but not $100 ,then with shipping on top of $15 as well. He's just gone from selling "some" and possibly becoming the threads main supplier to selling "none."

Luckily we have Deal Extreme which was "free shipping" with an order of $40.00.

http://www.dx.com/p/topping-nx1-headphone-amplifier-for-mp3-mp4-cellphone-tablet-pc-black-294594#.U5QBjfmSySo

tool_nerds shipping times were terrible anyway so it's for the best. Btw, mine has been shipped last week. (Deal Extreme) so I can give an estimate on shipping time from them. So far they've been fairly quick off the mark.

Jun 8, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #96 of 2,185

Lol!

All he's done is cut his own throat because no-one in their right mind will pay that, an increase of $10 - $15 maybe but not $100 ,then with shipping on top of $15 as well. He's just gone from selling "some" and possibly becoming the threads main supplier to selling "none."

Luckily we have Deal Extreme which was "free shipping" with an order of $40.00.

http://www.dx.com/p/topping-nx1-headphone-amplifier-for-mp3-mp4-cellphone-tablet-pc-black-294594#.U5QBjfmSySo

tool_nerds shipping times were terrible anyway so it's for the best. Btw, mine has been shipped last week. (Deal Extreme) so I can give an estimate on shipping time from them. So far they've been fairly quick off the mark.

Yeah, the wait is killing me. Mine was shipped May 19'th a and has still not even arrived at Norwegian custom.

I usually get stuff from China in about two weeks but its taken as long as five weeks sometimes so no new record yet.......

Jun 8, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #97 of 2,185
Lol!
Yeah, the wait is killing me. Mine was shipped May 19'th a and has still not even arrived at Norwegian custom.

I usually get stuff from China in about two weeks but its taken as long as five weeks sometimes so no new record yet.......

Yeah it took just over month for me to get it. He told me if I wanted quicker I should've paid more for the postage... Lol

Jun 8, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #99 of 2,185
Lol!

I hope yours arrive soon Peter!. 

Jun 8, 2014 at 3:44 AM Post #101 of 2,185
I'm in Sydney, we might be able to work something out. =)

That would be great!

Lol!

Yeah it took just over month for me to get it. He told me if I wanted quicker I should've paid more for the postage... Lol

That is seriously a joke. Doesn't matter where in the world it's coming from, from the size of the package it shouldn't take longer than 4 weeks.

Jun 8, 2014 at 9:09 AM Post #104 of 2,185
Sydney... For some reason I thought you were in Melbourne. If you ever want to listen to the nad hp50 let me know... I also will have my havi's again when they get re shipped if you haven't heard them already... Sorry all for the OT.

Yes, on the Northen Beaches.

Those NAD look nice, maybe we can work something out down the road.

I might even consider sending my NX1 on a mini tour (Australia) in exchange for some impressions as from what DMax says (and others) it's a nice amp but the waiting times to get one are limiting the amount of impressions/feedback for the thread. No promises yet guys (I haven't even heard it yet) but it maybe something I'll consider.

Jun 8, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #105 of 2,185
Sydney... For some reason I thought you were in Melbourne. If you ever want to listen to the nad hp50 let me know... I also will have my havi's again when they get re shipped if you haven't heard them already... Sorry all for the OT.

Yes, on the Northen Beaches.

Those NAD look nice, maybe we can work something out down the road.

I might even consider sending my NX1 on a mini tour (Australia) in exchange for some impressions as from what DMax says (and others) it's a nice amp but the waiting times to get one are limiting the amount of impressions/feedback for the thread. No promises yet guys (I haven't even heard it yet) but it maybe something I'll consider.

That would be a pretty awesome idea. You'd be doing a huge favour for Topping, giving them more exposure and free advertising. If you bring them sales they might award you with something in the end. Just a thought.

Sent from Moto G XT1033 w/ Faux kernel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back