1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

top ten most indistructable cans

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by headphone man07, Nov 21, 2012.
  1. headphone man07
    rules as follows
    1 got to be indistructable (well at least as close as possible)
    2 got to have different drivers
    3 got to be full sized closed cans

lets find these hard headphones who think they're strong enough
    n.b. no tests will actually be done on them

2. MalVeauX
    Heya,

Beyer DT770 PRO

I watched a 2 year old demolish a pair of M80's. So Vmoda can pretty much bow out of this.

Very best,

pro1137 likes this.
  3. MrQ
    German Maestro JFB 8.35D

4. headphone man07
    Quote:
    Hang on a minute is this two year old on youtube, I have to watch this 

5. MalVeauX
    Quote:

No,

It was a friend of mine's kid. He demolished it. Had to literally send it to Vmoda for replacement.

Very best,

6. biggbenn74
    LOL at MalVeauX! But seriously, I have to say the Numark Red Wave. Although my first pair was defective, the second pair that Numark sent me definitely was NOT. They have been dropped on wood floors several times, they go with me nearly everywhere, they have also been slightly rained on. Crazy protected.

7. headphone man07
    oh my, wow strong kid!? by the way I like your photo, what is it in your mouth

8. WiR3D
    Quote:
    manliness

9. MalVeauX
    Quote:

Assorted briar pipes, packed with some whitehall black tie cavendish.

TheHorn_03.jpg

Very best,

10. KjetilH
    Beyerdynamic DT100/DT150. If I had to choose a headphone for playing conkers, that is. I also think the K171S would stand a chance if it were to be dragged after a car or something like that.

11. Kukuk
    Beyerdynamic DT 48's, by leaps and bounds, have the best build quality I've ever seen in a headphone. If ever there were an indestructible headphone, I'd bet that would be it.

12. Dyaems
    pioneer 10R and monitor 10

13. streetdragon
    i know he SRH940 pretty much self destructs, my friend's SRH940 broke AGAIN at the headband (this time from a minor car bumper to door bash, not wear and tear)

i think the HD202 is quite indestructable too? its a single piece headband with 2 removable earcups that you can pop back on once it gets knocked out

14. Duckman
    DT250. Toughest can I've seen, and sounds great.

15. grizzlybeast
    german maestro bmp 8.35d