Top colleges in the U.S.
Jan 30, 2008 at 10:59 AM Post #46 of 54
hey guys, i just arrived at penn st on wednesday and this is my first chance to get back on the forum.

princeton review has us as #1 for intermural sports and there are kids playing every sport imaginable everywhere. just go outside and you can hop into any game you want. it's really neat.

oh...and as for football....i'm not a big fan of it...but i got season tickets because it seems to be the thing to do....i'm pretty excited about the game today....should be wild

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:05 AM Post #48 of 54
Interesting list. Sad to say, but UIUC has sort of fallen off my list of colleges. I'll probably still apply there, but being an out of state student really rapes you on tuition.

Sep 26, 2009 at 8:36 AM Post #50 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by 00940
wow, CU is the "Top Party University". I was there last year, and it's true it was really great

CU is an AWESOME college. They allso got a damn good bball and football themes.
Boulder is a okay party place to.
Buffs, buffs, buffs, Go CU

Nov 18, 2009 at 12:40 PM Post #51 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by DanG
I'm not a big fan of Princeton Review in general. Their test-prep material is close to the worst on the market because it tries to teach people how to do well on tests without really knowing the subject material.

Do you mean this is bad because it doesn't work--or because it helps people succeed without deserving to?

Nov 29, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #52 of 54
For me the Princeton Reviews do not work. It was way too easy and did not prep me well for my AP tests and SAT's.

Jan 8, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #53 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by Sol_Zhen
In the metro Boston area.
smily_headphones1.gif

Lol, I ment in the top 5 list
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #54 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
Interesting list. Sad to say, but UIUC has sort of fallen off my list of colleges. I'll probably still apply there, but being an out of state student really rapes you on tuition.

UIUC is better for grad school anyways. At least, supposedly. So far so good from what I've seen. They're pretty good about tuition assistance generally, though last year they got about 800 more ECE applications than they usually do (2200 vs 1300ish or something).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back