Tomorrow, Tuesday, is the last day to get UE Super.Fi 5Pro for $160!!!
Feb 27, 2006 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Barrett

Head-Fier
Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow, Feb. 28, is the last day you can get the $50 rebate on the Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5Pro. Thats makes them only $160. That is a really good deal considering alot of people prefer these over the Shure E5c. The rebate is only offered at EarphoneSolutions.com. Here is the link.

EDIT TODAY is the last day!!!

Feb 27, 2006 at 11:44 PM Post #2 of 19
Woah woah woah. They're at $160 now!? They were at $190 last time I checked! ****! I am going to get a loan from my parents and order these now! Thanks for the heads up man!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Thanks man, I just orderd them! I can't freaking wait! THANKS! So they will send me the rebate for $50 as soon as I order so the real total by the end of sending in the rebate will be $159?

Feb 27, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #3 of 19
confused.gif
mad.gif
I just paid $260 from amazon, and its too late(Its shipped) i can't cancel the order.

Feb 27, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #5 of 19
Crap. Too bad I cannot use the rebate with my cost for the UEs. Would work out to around $90.
frown.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteShadow
confused.gif
mad.gif
I just paid $260 from amazon, and its too late(Its shipped) i can't cancel the order.

When UPS guy knocks your door, you just tell them you want to reject the package. Or return the UNOPENED package back to UPS to reject it. In this way you do not even have to pay shipping for returning. Good luck.

Feb 28, 2006 at 12:15 AM Post #7 of 19
I just ordered this about 15 minutes ago, when should I be expecting a conformation? I just want to make sure this all went through.

Feb 28, 2006 at 1:11 AM Post #8 of 19
mine were shipped today. the guy told me to check my junkmail filter, and lo and behold, it was there. btw, they actually have them in stock at the moment, so you don't have to wait!

Feb 28, 2006 at 1:15 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-sides
mine were shipped today. the guy told me to check my junkmail filter, and lo and behold, it was there. btw, they actually have them in stock at the moment, so you don't have to wait!

You are sexy. Haha, on a serious note, thanks so much man. I would have never looked!

Feb 28, 2006 at 1:19 AM Post #10 of 19
Cool deal.

Too bad I just ordered some Sennheiser CX300's for $40 on amazon. And the fact that these are $120 more made the choice easy for me. I wanted the UE 3's, but the Senn's will do.

Feb 28, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by b-sides

Congrats, hope you enjoy them!

Feb 28, 2006 at 6:38 AM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Nice, the rebate goes directly to Ultimate Ear's HQ in Irvine, CA. Not some 3rd party rebate center.

-Ed

And if my experience receiving the rebate check from UE when I bought these locally in NYC from DataVision is any guide, people should receive their rebates in record time. It was literally less than two weeks from the time I sent in the form that I received the check in the mail.

This was easily the fastest turnaround for a rebate redemption I've ever experienced. Add me to the chorus of people praising UE's customer service. It is as good as everyone says.

Feb 28, 2006 at 6:46 AM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProleArtThreat
And if my experience receiving the rebate check from UE when I bought these locally in NYC from DataVision is any guide, people should receive their rebates in record time. It was literally less than two weeks from the time I sent in the form that I received the check in the mail.

This was easily the fastest turnaround for a rebate redemption I've ever experienced. Add me to the chorus of people praising UE's customer service. It is as good as everyone says.

I can confirm this. I got my rebate check in my mailbox a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back