Tokyo 2014 Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions
May 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #46 of 53

They made an appearance last year...

The Korean measurement sites featured the DM008 already:
  1. Seeko
  2. GoldenEars

They look pretty bassy to me, but these are of the plastic low-end version... They looks so much like the new Beats Tour, I wonder if Dynamic Motion OEMs for the soon-to-be-Apple company? Still, if the DM008P seem good, then maybe their little "egg-shaped" diaphragm works.

Yeah, I really didn't like the cheaper ones...as I said, I would avoid them. way too bassy

May 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM Post #47 of 53
I pretty much like the SR-009 look of Fostex TH500RP 
redface.gif

Ali

May 18, 2014 at 6:08 AM Post #49 of 53
Something I forgot to add to my impressions was that I tried the Vorzuge Pure II from my AK240. Given that out of a 0-2 Ohm output device it is trivially easy to drive BA IEMs, I wasn't expecting any difference from my UERMs, but it managed to improve on a yet already excellent AK240. 

It's a pity I didn't get around to trying the new PS Audio DAC. Probably a good thing too!

May 18, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #50 of 53
  Something I forgot to add to my impressions was that I tried the Vorzuge Pure II from my AK240. Given that out of a 0-2 Ohm output device it is trivially easy to drive BA IEMs, I wasn't expecting any difference from my UERMs, but it managed to improve on a yet already excellent AK240. 

It's a pity I didn't get around to trying the new PS Audio DAC. Probably a good thing too!

Glad you liked the Pure II amos, I really do think its an amazing amp.

You definitely should have, I'm gonna need to try to find a PS Audio vendor in South Korea so i can try to audition it in house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back