Todd is such an an amzing guy!
Oct 13, 2006 at 2:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SilverCans

100+ Head-Fier
Fellow head-fiers,

In this day of age it is hard to come across individuals/companies that are pleasant, honest, and helpful, but I can say without a doubt Todd is one of these special people and then some! I bought two cans off of him, DT990 and HD600's, and from the phone conversation to the super super fast shipping, he rocks! I HIGHLY recommend anyone even considering purchasing a can to give him a call!

Wishing you the best,
Silvercans

Oct 18, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #3 of 4
Got my black iGrado's, Ety tips and filters from Todd today. The iGrado's were backordered but shippped the day Todd said they would and arrived a day before I expected them.

I ordered several sets of Grado pads (flats and bowls -- I could not decide so I got both) form Todd at the last minute before Christmas last year and he came through and got me them in time.

Guess who I will buy from the next time I need phones. Thanks Todd!!

I have not had the pleasure of talking to Todd on the phone. I may just call next time rather than order on the internet.

Ken

Oct 18, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #4 of 4
I just ordered the Grado sr225 from Todd.This is the third set of phones I have bought from Todd.For the same reasons.Great guy,great service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back