Todd can't talk to you now
May 2, 2004 at 5:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Tuberoller

Divorced an Orpheus to keep his wife.
cause his wife busted him cleaning records naked(again) and he's grounded.

Seriously,Todd has some major computer problems and will be off-line for a day or two at least. He will be unable to check or confirm orders placed online and of course,can't answer any emails. If you have any pressing concerns you should call Todd(the wannabe) Vinyl Junkie @ 866-444-3910 or 406-285-3910. I'm sure he's not doing much.

May 3, 2004 at 3:59 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
cause his wife busted him cleaning records naked(again) and he's grounded.

Damn, and here I was going to gloat about my new vinyl acquisitions. Perhaps over the phone would be more fun.

May 3, 2004 at 3:00 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
Seriously, ...

I thought you were being serious...
biggrin.gif

May 3, 2004 at 3:20 PM Post #4 of 6
Hi All,

After much difficulty and hours of debugging and virus fighting, I am back online and all orders will ship on time. Sorry any inconvenience this has caused anyone!

Todd

May 3, 2004 at 7:59 PM Post #5 of 6
Todd,

Sorry to hear about your computer issues. Viruses and various malware (trojans and spyware) are a huge problem that is really hard to control sometimes. I'm glad you were able to get back up and running again.

I've got to listen to the meridian GO7 and GO8s some time, and spin some vinyl with you again.

Hope you are enjoying your new business.

Cheers,
Geek

May 3, 2004 at 10:50 PM Post #6 of 6
Hi Geek,

Come on out this week. I have my room set up fairly well right now so it is a good time to do it. Just give me a call - 285-3910 and we can set a time and day.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back