To buy or not to buy that is the question. CAL!
Apr 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AnthonyMcEwen

Head-Fier
Looking at getting a set of Creative lives, but have seen some reviews on Amazon of the cable being a bit fragile, so if anyone on here has them could they please let me know if its a an issue or not.

And would you say there worth the asking price, there technically cheap but its the most o have ever spent on a set of headphones before....£50.

Just shivering over the big button and can't for the life of me decide weather to or not.

Thx.

Also I amsume these don't need sang amping?

Apr 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Looking at getting a set of Creative lives, but have seen some reviews on Amazon of the cable being a bit fragile, so if anyone on here has them could they please let me know if its a an issue or not.

And would you say there worth the asking price, there technically cheap but its the most o have ever spent on a set of headphones before....£50.

Just shivering over the big button and can't for the life of me decide weather to or not.

Thx.

Also I amsume these don't need sang amping?

Hi, the cable isn't fantastic, but fine given the price. I've never had any trouble with mine, other than it suffers slightly from 'microphonics' - if you knock the cable around when listening to music you can hear the vibrations in the ear ups. 

they are absolutely worth £50 in my opinion, excellent sound and used to be sold as Denon D1001 at more than twice the price!

Build quality is decent for the price and they are very comfortable. Only thing to watch out for is if you have particularily large ears, as the cups are on the small side for an over ear headphone.

Apr 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #3 of 3
Cheers thx guys, kuckly I have normal ears and a small head....

But it don't matter now.....I made an opps and err....accedently ordered the KRK KNS 8400 by mistake....he he he.....

Can't wait for them to land just hope there worth the extra cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back