Tips for Triple.Fi
Oct 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

RTTR

New Head-Fier
I have made my final decision that I'm going with the UE Triple's. What are the best tips for them? I hear good things about the Comply foams. Do those fit on without any modification?

Oct 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #3 of 6
I know that the Triple fi 10s nowadays come w/ 1 pair of T500s because I just got a new pair from using my warranty. You should see how the work out for you before you buy them in like pairs of five.

I use complys for my left ear and s-sized modded shure olives on my right ear.

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:56 AM Post #4 of 6
Hi. I posted this somwhere else before. You should try the tips from The Koss Plug earphones. For me they work better than Shure olives and anything else I tried until now. And they are really cheap! I bougt a pack with 3 pairs for 15 USD

Oct 21, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Don't laugh, but I found the best tips that work for me came from the Sennheiser CX range. My CX300 and CX400 tips fit perfectly and give me the best sound out of the UE's. I've tried Comply T500's and I still felt the sound muffled ( could be my ears ), so if you've got a pair of creative ep630, or anything from the sennheiser cx range and nothing else has worked, then give those tips a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back