Tips for my C751's
Dec 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Zweek

New Head-Fier
I have had my 751s for about a few weeks now and I hate the stock tips. I have to constantly wiggle them trying to get a good seal. Can you guys recommend me some tips. I heard complys are good but do they last? Thanks.

Dec 1, 2008 at 4:20 PM Post #2 of 5
I just bought a pair of AH-C551
I should receive them in a week or so.

I've heard Comply T-400 are really great with them but they last about 1 month per pair depending on usage of course. I might buy a pack if the stock tips aren't good enough for me.

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:32 PM Post #3 of 5
Yep, T-400 are very good. Currently, I'm using C700 with T-400 and must say it's a great duo.
If you keep your ears clean, keep your headphones in clean place, then they last long.

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #4 of 5
Owners often reccomend sony EX series silicon tips, although i don't know how much of a difference they'd make.

I put the tips from my CX300's on mine and they seemed a little better because they're slightly thicker.

Comply's are supposed to be the best comfort and isolation wise, but one pair lasts no more than a few weeks, and they're expensive.

Dec 2, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post #5 of 5
Had the c700's (exactly like C751's without the extension). Tried sony ex tips, skull candy, audio-technica, jvc silicon and foam, cx300 tips and comply t400. The best were the sony tips and the comply. They were slightly different, but close. Sony were a little more extended, comply's a little smoother. The comply's lasted a max three weeks before the seal/sound started to deteriorate. Tried washing them but they didn't come out the same. Everyone's ears are different so ymmv.
I ended up using the sony ex tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back