Tiny wireless In-ear-Canalphones
Mar 13, 2009 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

DarkGoeie

New Head-Fier
I've been using the search in hopes of finding a helpful thread, but I couldn't find any. I am hoping to find an In-ear-Canalphone that's wireless and really tiny. I don't know if it exists, so I ask you experts if it does. All I've been able to find are the ones that have piece sticking out, similar to bluetooth earpieces. I'm hoping to find one that's the size of a hearing aid.

I work at a job where all I do is stand around all day. I was hoping to buy something that's invisible to avoid detection.

Mar 13, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #2 of 9
When that happends, u will see tiny bluetooth earsets, rather than the Klingon jewerly seen today.

But by that time, u'd probably have a better job and your boss couldn't care less what u wear as long as the job is done.

Mar 13, 2009 at 6:22 AM Post #4 of 9
Tinniest up to date

Model Number: HBH-IS800
Sony Ericsson Stereo Bluetooth® Headset

Wireless-Stereo-Headphones-HBH-IS800-1.jpg

Mar 13, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickdawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What kind of job do you have that you could wear headphones all day??

I'm sure Head-Fi'ers will be lined up around the block for that!!

maybe he just stands there and holds up promotional signs on the sidewalk?

or maybe dressed in a costume dancing around and promoting a restaurant/fast food place?

jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
or maybe dressed in a costume dancing around and promoting a restaurant/fast food place?

Dont' laugh, I was the Best Mascot of the Month for 3 straight months!

Lots men...

1) Any job that don't deal with the public.

2) Never work for a woman (shields up!) because she cares "how" u do it and will want to know what u do during the day. Men bosses tend to want result, as long as u bring result, he doesn't care if u do it naked.

Mar 14, 2009 at 7:20 AM Post #7 of 9
Hmm, that kostalex seems pretty nifty. I could strap it on a long sleeve and listen to it.

I actually work at a comedy club, where we have to stand in the dark for about 3 hours - listening to the same jokes over and over again. I mean, the first night is awesome, because everything sounds fresh. Then, the second show starts, and you hear it over and over again.

I plan to keep it hidden so I can listen to podcasts or music while I stand there, waiting for the show to end.

Any more suggestions?

Mar 14, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #9 of 9
Here's the trick. Get some white q-Jays because they are super small. Paint the wire a flesh tone colour and rock them behind the ears and down your neck.

Or you can totally BS and tell your boss that you are hard of hearing and were prescribed an IEM to deal with some ear problem you are having. Unless your boss knows an audiologist he wont' challenge you on this for fear of reprisal from some labour board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back