Tin HiFi Impressions Thread
Jan 20, 2022 at 11:51 AM Post #587 of 672
I received the Tin T3+ yesterday.
I opened their box, and the earpieces looked fantastic. Probably one of the most handsome IEMs I have ever purchased.
However, to my horror, I struggled to get a good and consistent seal and they were hurting my ears. I eventually gave up and put them away with the intention of returning them. I had some serious buyers remorse, and was cursing those reviewers who had hyped this set up.
This morning, I decided to give them one more try. I stuck Spinfits on them, and lifted the top of my ear while inserting them. Lifting my ear had never been necessary with my other IEMs, as they all went in easily. However, the T3+ were suddenly comfortable, and stayed in place.
I have listened to some albums by Bjork, Metallica and Morrissey while using these IEMs, and am enjoying them a lot.

The moral of the story? Do not be hasty to judge a set of IEMs.

Jan 24, 2022 at 3:04 PM Post #588 of 672
If you're looking for a warm sounding Chifi IEM with fairly good detail, great comfort, and which is part of the entry-level bracket, the T3 Plus from Tinhifi and Linsoul Audio redefined my expectations from what Chifi IEMs are able to deliver.

This ain't that shouty, sibilant sound that people usually associate with the Tin series, and T3 Plus actually follows an entirely different signature, which I explore in depth in my full written review, also comparing the new T3 Plus to other IEMs to help you find your next fun dealer~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2022/01/tin-t3-plus-iems-chifis-getting-hotter.html

Tin-Hifi-T3-Plus-IEMs-Chifi-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-Cable-Linsoul-13.jpg

Feb 20, 2022 at 1:19 PM Post #591 of 672
Took advantage of Amazon lightning deal and bought the T3 Plus. Haven't had the time for an extensive evaluation yet, but listened to a couple of songs and the first thing i noticed was how airy the sound seemed to be compared to what I remembered about my usual iems (not an actual A - B comparison). I think that they are a keeper.

Mar 7, 2022 at 9:17 PM Post #592 of 672
The T3 Plus is a great accomplishment at the price point and I keep on bring it out more and more often. I had a chance of testing it with different cables se and balanced since the one that came with for me is almost unusable. Quite impressive out of my Topping A50s. A little bass boosted, but easy to correct with some basic EQ. a keeper for me.

Mar 21, 2022 at 9:02 AM Post #595 of 672
Does anyone know a good replacement for the filters in the T2 Plus? I lost one :frowning2:

If you can access AliExpress, there's a lot filters you can buy. Just make sure its size 5mm diameter. I bought mine from local shop here in Indonesia, the seller import them also from AliExpress.

Apr 12, 2022 at 11:19 PM Post #598 of 672
Here's my impressions/review of the Tin HiFi P1 Max.

Tin HiFi randomly sent it me a sample unit that ended up being the P1 Max. I had no clue at the time what it was, how much it costs, etc.
It's preeettty good, very comparable to the 7Hz Timeless though I do prefer the 7Hz Timeless.
There are a couple reasons why you could get the P1 Max over the Timeless though, which I outline at the end of my review.

Apr 21, 2022 at 11:49 AM Post #600 of 672
New earphones from Tin Hifi that according to the youtube-clip should be viewed as a rival to the Moondrop Chu. Described by Tin Hifi as an upgrade from Tin Hifi T1 Plus. I noticed that unlike the Moondrop Chu this one has a 2-pin replaceable cable. :)

"TinHiFi T1S Beryllium Earphone Debuts as a Rival to the Moondrop CHU Earphone"
"*Upgrade From T1Plus
*Beryllium Plated Diaphragm Earphone
*Ergonomic, Wear Without Feeling
*Hifi Grade Earphone Cable
*Eye-Catching Look"

https://www.linsoul.com/products/tinhifi-t1s

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...store_pc_allProduct.8148356.10.3e932609eJdzsU

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back