Time to plug the UHA-6S into my P4 :)
Apr 19, 2011 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

estreeter

Headphoneus Supremus
Mainly interested in the DAC capabilities of the Leckerton - anyone tried it with movies ? I like this part of the marketing blurb for the 6S:

This allows the UHA-6S to be used as a low-noise DAC/preamp into a line input such as an A/V receiver.

I have no doubt that there is an A/V receiver out there with a headphone out equal to my P4, but I doubt that it fits in a bedside drawer. Bring it on.

Sep 22, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #2 of 7
Did you ever try this? I'd love to know if it had any serious sound issues, as I'm planning buying a UHA6s and will be using it in this way for a short while even though I know it's not ideal. Another DAC with line out will be purchased later, but I need/want the optical to amped headphone ability sooner rather than later.

Sep 22, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #3 of 7
Never tried it, and may need all my money for food and a cardboard box to sleep in if the market doesn't soon come to its senses.

Sep 24, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #4 of 7
lol

Sep 25, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #5 of 7
Laugh it up, MM - I watched a doco on the fall of Enron last night (you were probably in grade school when that happened ..), and I'm not seeing any signs that we learnt anything from it. Mmmm, dogfood. And headphones, of course.

Oct 12, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
Laugh it up, MM - I watched a doco on the fall of Enron last night (you were probably in grade school when that happened ..), and I'm not seeing any signs that we learnt anything from it. Mmmm, dogfood. And headphones, of course.

Or if you're really desperate you could always eat the dog lol (Cheech and Chong anyone?)
deadhorse.gif

Oct 12, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #7 of 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back