time order

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by VGoghs earfrmsc, Aug 2, 2017.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VGoghs earfrmsc
    Sorry to put this here, as I cant even find out how to start a thread anymore.
    Can someone please tell me how to use this forum now that the date feature that allowed me to read threads in chronological order has gone. It's about the only thing left on this self destructimg site worth anything and thats bigging it up.
    If not who cares?

2. AxelCloris Administrator
    I can answer some of those questions for you.

To start a thread, look for a grey button in the upper right section of the forums that says "Post New Thread."
    New Thread.png

Sorting is straightforward, albeit not currently obvious. At the moment, the text to choose the sorting order is the same color as the background (our designer will be correcting this soon) so it's not visible without highlighting the "hidden" text.
    Sorting.png

You can sort by title, thread start date, number of replies, number of views, or most recent messages. Default sorting organizes the threads by the most recent replies. If you want to sort by when the thread was created, click Start Date and you can sort Oldest to Newest or vice versa.

We apologize that this is not obvious due to the matching colors of the text and background. We've let our designer know of the issue and he'll be correcting that quickly.

3. VGoghs earfrmsc
    Thanks AxeLCLoris but I can no longer see these headings anymore, " You can sort by title, thread start date, number of replies, number of views, or most recent messages" they've gone.

4. AxelCloris Administrator
    Yes, at the moment the text color matches the background color. Our designer is correcting this issue now. To see the hidden text as seen in the screenshot above, you need to highlight the text. Clicking the area where the text is will sort the page even if you cannot see the text itself. It shouldn't be long before the visibility is restored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.