Time for another NorCal meet yet? :)
Jun 4, 2009 at 1:58 AM Post #16 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look for an announcement in the next few days for our Summer San Mateo meet.

it's not even been 72 hours after you've pulled the biggest headphone meet in history and you're already toying with the next one -- amazing!
tongue.gif

Jun 4, 2009 at 2:30 AM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it's not even been 72 hours after you've pulled the biggest headphone meet in history and you're already toying with the next one -- amazing!
tongue.gif

evil_smiley.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
evil_smiley.gif

much smaller just the normal NorCal gathering (so pretty much expect Catalina D gear)

Jun 4, 2009 at 2:48 AM Post #18 of 31
Another meet? It might be fun to put the big pile of headphones back in the car for another road trip. Keep us posted - I can drive up if I know 3-4 weeks in advance and can plan for it.

Jun 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look for an announcement in the next few days for our Summer San Mateo meet.

Excellent! I really enjoyed the last meet, and have no doubt this one will be just as good.

Jun 5, 2009 at 7:13 PM Post #22 of 31
Yes I am organizing, it will be in the San Mateo/SFO airport hotels area as they provide a middle ground for the east bay/SF and San Jose folks. The date is TBD but I am leaning towards the 8th of August.

Jun 7, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #25 of 31
Ho ho. I'm in of course
smily_headphones1.gif
San Mateo 4 life.. Mmm best norcal ramen and sichuan food!

Jun 7, 2009 at 8:17 AM Post #29 of 31
^^^ Where the heck do these spammers come from. Automated for sure.

Jun 7, 2009 at 8:40 AM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by steviebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^^ Where the heck do these spammers come from. Automated for sure.

Hey, thanks for reporting the spam posts. It really helps us to get rid of these accounts right away. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with them, but such is life. I know that Jude is working on better ways to prevent the massive abuses that are going on now, but in the meantime we'll keep doing the best we can to disinfect.

If you don't mind, however, just use the "report post" button and refrain from commenting in the affected threads. Even if all you do is post "^^^spam" that represents one more post we need to physically delete (otherwise someone may think you're referring to the most recent non-spam post that remains after we zap the bug).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back